Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me, umb?!

nRpBeQx.jpg

You should have been promoting PPS then.
I should have been leaving this scamming host then...

There's another problem. some of the RU files are not being RU'd properly. like files of 200mb are only 20mb, and its like that since yesterday.

I really hope that admin will do something to get EU servers back, i have eu rdp and the speeds are 300- 500 kbps which is so low for uploading, takes more then half an hour for big files.

Most of the big file hosts beating umb in rdp speed and getting links instantly. Yes umb has many other pluses. but it would be great if we can solve this two problems soon.

Hope admin will get eu back soon.

You should have been promoting PPS then.
Scamming host because you were promoting PPD, and got a sale? How is that a scam? Please explain sir.

I really hope that admin will do something to get EU servers back, i have eu rdp and the speeds are 300- 500 kbps which is so low for uploading, takes more then half an hour for big files.

Most of the big file hosts beating umb in rdp speed and getting links instantly. Yes umb has many other pluses. but it would be great if we can solve this two problems soon.

Hope admin will get eu back soon.

We have the EU servers, but there are problems with the bandwidth which we pay for, and the bandwidth which we are recieving which are being fixed by leaseweb. Will update as soon as it's resolved.

Uploads are too slow.No NL servers added. So goodbye to you.

Goodbye. :wave:

There's another problem. some of the RU files are not being RU'd properly. like files of 200mb are only 20mb, and its like that since yesterday.

could it be the host you're remote uploading from is cutting the connection? As we are receiving many RU'd files.

Last edited:

could it be the host you're remote uploading from is cutting the connection? As we are receiving many RU'd files.

Could be.. I also see some improvement with the RU speed compared to the last few days. Almost back to normal. hope this continues :)

its saying payout done... but my WMZ is still empty...

same problem

alright got the answer on first page

We payout WEEKLY. We process payouts on mondays, and deposit to your accounts every friday (through sunday depending on payout method), for the previous weeks earnings.

Last edited:
when i wanna upload more than 110 mb+ i can not upload it by remote upload.

Example: a software (Active KillDisk Professional Suite) original file size 145 Mb. when i try to upload this file by remote upload, ultramegabit just upload 104.50 mb.

Calling Scam is prohibited, do you have proofs ? He already replied why you didn't have anything from that sale, Because you were simply in PPD ...
I've lost almost $10 because I have PPD and someone bought a premium through my links. I have to be punished for this? This way its easy never reach the $20 to take the money. If this isn't a scam, I don't know what is...

Calling Scam is prohibited, do you have proofs ? He already replied why you didn't have anything from that sale, Because you were simply in PPD ...
I've lost almost $10 because I have PPD and someone bought a premium through my links. I have to be punished for this? This way its easy never reach the $20 to take the money. If this isn't a scam, I don't know what is...

Do you understand the concept of campaigns? If you are on a pay per download campaign, you get paid by the number of downloads, not % of sales. If you're on a Pay - Per - Sale campaign, you get paid % of every sale made, and don't get paid for downloads. It's very simple, and is what is in use on 99% of filehosts which offer affiliate plans. You haven't lost anything, as you were not promoting a PPS campaign. So, now that I've taught you the difference of promoting PPD or PPS, please only post support questions in this thread, or I'll have to report you for spamming our thread.:facepalm::facepalm::wacko:

@ UMB it is better for you to remove that portion in your website.
why you need to entice people to go other campaign when they are already in their preferred campaign.

you made so many people confused.

Do you understand the concept of campaigns? If you are on a pay per download campaign, you get paid by the number of downloads, not % of sales. If you're on a Pay - Per - Sale campaign, you get paid % of every sale made, and don't get paid for downloads. It's very simple, and is what is in use on 99% of filehosts which offer affiliate plans. You haven't lost anything, as you were not promoting a PPS campaign. So, now that I've taught you the difference of promoting PPD or PPS, please only post support questions in this thread, or I'll have to report you for spamming our thread.:facepalm::facepalm::wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back