Status
Not open for further replies.
update about the whole LR situation. affiliates who had a payout from LR due, and have been marked as paid, we will not be re-sending those payouts until the first week of June, we want some more info on what is going to happen with LR funds. Once there is some solid information on what is going to happen with funds in LR, then we will re-send that payout via another payout option.

and an update about WMZ payouts. When we processed payouts this monday, WMZ was not enabled on the site yet, so there will be no WMZ deposits this friday. We will run payouts again on monday as always, so the first WMZ deposits will be next friday.

thanks

Hi admin,

until this week's monday, my payment detail was lr, then all these lr problem happened, then i got the mail from umb that i need to change payment address, i went to site and change it to WMZ instantly.

so, for this situation, we will it's be possible to get payment next monday?

Also you have stated that until the first week of june, today is 31st, so is it the end of june 1 st week or start of it?

sorry for the questions, i needed for rdp payment, that's why i asked.

Thanks.

I guess there is an issue with the paypal payments. All thru May it's been the 3rd-10th-17th-24th on time weekly but nothing on the 31st or June 1 either. I thought it was just me till I came here. Please give an update admin...?

The update is, that it was memorial day on monday, which delayed our deposit by a day. But as you can see, the payouts are all deposited. :)

On a sidenote.. It's hilarious how many users come in and post they didn't get paid, when it's late 1 day, but yet, how many users come in and post when they get their payments on time for the every other single time. :)

Thanks for the payment. PP
and We hope the week that problem occurred because of liberty be resolved
and payment with pp also

Thanks ultramegabit
Simply you are the best Without any doubt

The update is, that it was memorial day on monday, which delayed our deposit by a day. But as you can see, the payouts are all deposited. :)

On a sidenote.. It's hilarious how many users come in and post they didn't get paid, when it's late 1 day, but yet, how many users come in and post when they get their payments on time for the every other single time. :)

Payment received today. And I'll say again, prior to this week the payments were on time every week like clockwork. I was just wondering what happened.

Thanks for payment.

I suggest you can add WEBMONEY for those people that wanna buy premium membership but have no credit card so you can also use the funds to pay to your affiliates that request payment via WEBMONEY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back