Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

What we have supposed to do after LR shutdown?

I don't receive my last payment via LR (9:04pm 20/5/2013 Full payment $15.53)

Thank you in advance.

Now I changed to paypal
I did not know the problem with LR . Did not read this thing :D
I have a two payments
Last week 20/5/2013
and This week (Tomorrow)

hi..,

all recently uploaded files rather yesterday and today uploaded files not available to download

luckily i've found the error soon after i uploaded 5-6 files...no download count, so i checked

it display

file not available

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon.

pls fix the issue...ASAP

Last edited:
Webmoney as a payout option

we don't have any issues with any servers. And I cannot look into any of the issues that you're having if you do not send a PM or open a ticket with a url of the file(s) you're having a problem with. Please give information on the method you're using to upload, and the url's of files's you're having issues with. We've had over 20,00 uploads today, and they all seem to be available.

Attention to all having LR as a payout method, please change it to paypal if you want to receive a payout on friday. As for previous funds in our LR account, we will send an e-mail to all users who had LR as a payout method last week, and when you confirm that you have changed your payout method to paypal, we will re-send your payment. We are working on completing OKPAY as a payment method,and a payout method this week, along with adding the new NL servers for FTP upload.

We have come to an agreement with a partner to allow webmoney as a payout option. It is enabled now in your profile. If you were using Liberty Reserve, and now wish to be paid with webmoney, please change it in your profile ASAP.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@UMB Support

problem not fixed it...i upload some files to check...again same error...

all my upload files today showing error

pls fix the issue

we don't have any issues with any servers. And I cannot look into any of the issues that you're having if you do not send a PM or open a ticket with a url of the file(s) you're having a problem with. Please give information on the method you're using to upload, and the url's of files's you're having issues with. We've had over 20,00 uploads today, and they all seem to be available.

Attention to all having LR as a payout method, please change it to paypal if you want to receive a payout on friday. As for previous funds in our LR account, we will send an e-mail to all users who had LR as a payout method last week, and when you confirm that you have changed your payout method to paypal, we will re-send your payment. We are working on completing OKPAY as a payment method,and a payout method this week, along with adding the new NL servers for FTP upload.

We have come to an agreement with a partner to allow webmoney as a payout option. It is enabled now in your profile. If you were using Liberty Reserve, and now wish to be paid with webmoney, please change it in your profile ASAP.

Thanks.

Thats an amazing news admin, added payment details, will wait,

i was expecting okpay, but wmz is a double happy thing,

it would be great if wmz stays, but you have stated that wmz is a lot of problem for using, so okpay is enough for future if wmz isn't viable.

NL servers for ftp is another great news, i was getting only 700 kbps due to that problem, thanks.

Last edited:
update about the whole LR situation. affiliates who had a payout from LR due, and have been marked as paid, we will not be re-sending those payouts until the first week of June, we want some more info on what is going to happen with LR funds. Once there is some solid information on what is going to happen with funds in LR, then we will re-send that payout via another payout option.

and an update about WMZ payouts. When we processed payouts this monday, WMZ was not enabled on the site yet, so there will be no WMZ deposits this friday. We will run payouts again on monday as always, so the first WMZ deposits will be next friday.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back