uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am freakshare , bitshare user and wait for payment over 3 mouths still anything ,
so I give up them and switched to here and hard work , but now ... same !
Long time no income , I want to die , don't u know !!!

do not die

make some jungle theme with two gorilla one male one female and name uloadjungle,, then u will be made popular by luck.............

do not die akira i will give you lollypop

do not die i will give you lollypop

Shame I was starting to use your site, to be fair though, there are a lot of card processors who now ban filehosts...

Got this list from another site:

http://sibsoft.net/forum/need-new-payment-methods-t4338.html

heh, the days of making $$$ are coming to an end.

That's alright, in the future, there will only be enthusiasts and not people from 3rd countries hoping to raise a family with affiliates instead of out looking for a job!

Please close this Topic!!! X-(X-(X-(X-(
uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill, Awesome payout methods!
What an Awesome Payouts :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
bull$hit......everybody can buy premium but they dont payout.....they will run but want to make extramoney......another one RIP

bull$hit......everybody can buy premium but they dont payout.....they will run but want to make extramoney......another one RIP

did you think about that we get this money after some time and not immediately???

Why do you think we can't pay? Because 1 company has all our money at the moment

Another SCAM site....my 102$ in payout pending will be gone... shit, such SCAM site and user than create it must receive the same treatment in life...

your money is not gone. it will be paid as soon as we get our money from the new payment processor...

I have already LOST many money with this same method, your are not the first that made this in past various SCAM site made this same method so please don try to spend good words for illude people, be serious and mantain your promise but this NEVER WILL DONE :)

From the begin i was thinking " Why so LONG data for make the first payout....? never saw this everywhere but not i have the answer to my question :) this was your purpouse from the begin.

If your money are stopped or everything else this is NOT OUR problem, you opened one service and promised something that now you cannot do this is the TRUE.

You had one excellent reclame "uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill, Awesome payout methods"

AWESOME payput methids...... THAT NEVER will be DONE.

Another scam site in the jungle

Last edited:
I totally understand you. And I know about those other sites that ran away...

This is so bad that something happened in the past. Otherwise you wouldn't write something here.

If I would be you I would think the same.

But can't you understand that we cannot pay all this money of our own pockets?

Probably we could pay something but we spent so much money in servers and everything...

We could pay you but then next month everything will be closed because we are running out of money

If you want that... ok

We really wanted to offer you a great host but our fucking payment processor changed his mind from one to another day!

It's too bad to hear you finally can't even make a single payment to any of us

At least you should pay those PPS premium uploader from your own pocket, they make money for you directly!

In this thread I can't find anyone get pay from you, those worst host at least paid 1-2 times then ran away.

We really wanted to offer you a great host but our fucking payment processor changed his mind from one to another day!

Im sorry but i REALLY believed you and for this i uploaded a lot...using uload, i believed because your performance was good but now is happening THE SAME but really the SAME as in past i had with 3 others SCAM SITE:

And my experience already view this situation not 1 not 2 but 3 times already :) is not good lost a lot of upload a lot of money and a lot of spent time for nothing.

At least you should pay those PPS premium uploader from your own pocket, they make money for you directly!

In this thread I can't find anyone get pay from you, those worst host at least paid 1-2 times then ran away.

this should make you think about that we really want to pay that money!

if we really wanted to run away we would have paid the users complaining here in forum..

Think about it!

Even if we wanted to pay the PPS sales we can't! We have to pay for the servers now and then wait for the new payments.

90% of the users paid with credit card. So there's not enough to make payouts with sms or webmoney payments.

because our payment processor told us no payments before 4 weeks!!!

we asked him twice to payout money weekly but he denied and said first payment after 4 weeks and then weekly!

this host spams too much in my mailbox. glad it will be gone now :)

blaming payment processor, hmm...new method to run away with affiliate money probably.

same old stories by scamming filehost.
old method:
1. they give big rewards like USD$60/1000 downloads. (just to attract you)
2. they pay your earning for the first/second month. (to attract more uploaders after you showed your earning here in Wj)
3. they run away with your earning by claiming their filehost is taken over by new owner/management...bla, bla, bla.
4. they use a cheap script like Xfilesharing pro in many cases.
5. they have a rule where a minimum earning for request payment like $50
6. they have many ads in the download page (include adsense)

*they = kiddies running a filehost from home/mom's basement

good story. but I have to disappoint you. we have a real company without "home or mom's" support!

we did not make $60/1000 downloads.

1 month waiting is (or was) because of our payment processor

no one is taking over

our minimum payout is $10

script was the best choice at the moment when we decided to start a file host.

and it wasn't cheap with all mods and ftp and other modifications

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back