uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ten cent. Maybe we could at least give uload.to a chance. He has been explaining to us the problem. every post here, every complaint, he tries to answer. if he is a scammer, he wouldn't waste his time replying to each and every post made in this thread. for all intents and purposes, maybe we should start waiting for a positive feedback from him, the sooner the better. by the way uload.to, my stats is frozen.

My ten cent. Maybe we could at least give uload.to a chance. He has been explaining to us the problem. every post here, every complaint, he tries to answer. if he is a scammer, he wouldn't waste his time replying to each and every post made in this thread. for all intents and purposes, maybe we should start waiting for a positive feedback from him, the sooner the better. by the way uload.to, my stats is frozen.

Thank you for your support!

Frozen stats are normal with switched off Affiliate Program.

For us it would be no problem to switch it on again but we first want ro receive any payment of our payment processors.

We can't afford to disappoint our users again (it wasn't our fault) :(

but can you give us a definite date for us to receive our payment? so that we could decide if we want to immediately change the filehost we are using.

if we stay with our actual payment processor it will be 3-4 weeks.

because the payout will be made with international wire transfer and they told us this will take 3-4 weeks.

we never used them before so we really don't know.

but we already cooperated with 2 new payment processors to switch the payments if 1 payment processor freezes our money.

those 2 payment processors signalized they payout weekly :)

but for now we can only use the actual payment processor.

We can give you some news on Monday

files are active yet , he want sell more premiums. 8-)
but users stats and payouts are frozen.:facepalm:

do you understand dude?;)

(I'm here to remind you who you are!)
-----------
He can not be sure anything because he is irresponsible.
He believes that only uploaders may lose time and money.
believes that administrators are exempt from lost.
So we said, if we are not paid, then you do not pay.
do that is in the streets, and see how long run this liar.
-----------

The first problem: it is really hard to understand your english. So I'm not sure what you're actually trying to say.

I wish you that the same situation happens to you then you know what shit you're talking.

Do you think we feel better??? What do you want? Shall we offer Affiliate program again and owe more money to our users???

Do you want that? No problem!

it's always a matter of t r u s t

credit given for informing us (+thks for your support overall) so it is up to anyone to wait till x-mas 2012(jan 2013) to be financial or leave it.............

that sucks and if you think someone will come back even to higher rates after x-mas (or even in better scenario after 1 month) you better close site completely and run off from this weekend.

Sad coz they were quite organized and that happened at the end.........

game over

requested from wjunction mods to plz RENAME topic title as there is no affiliate program anymore

Hi Uload, Every reasons you have explained here, I sure that you still have to explain with the same questions, same answers. So I think you should contact Admin or Mods to close this topic temporary, to wait news, and at that time topic will be opened again.
---
P/s: I also have a lot of money in Uload, but I think It is still not mine until it is in my pocket. Dont mourn here, you will not still get anything if they want to scam.
Stop uploading and wait are better !

stop uploading will not solve the problem. it will become more worse of course. but that's up to you...

probably we could re-open the PPS program. But it will only make sense if our new payment processor will pay weekly.

Otherwise you will have to wait again a few weeks what we really don't want to do.

But let's see how fast we can solve this problem with our old payment processor. Probably he will release some money before.

good story. but I have to disappoint you. we have a real company without "home or mom's" support!

we did not make $60/1000 downloads.

1 month waiting is (or was) because of our payment processor

no one is taking over

our minimum payout is $10

script was the best choice at the moment when we decided to start a file host.

and it wasn't cheap with all mods and ftp and other modifications
a good reading for me :)

if you're genuine having trouble and try to solve it then I wish you best of luck!

hope it will not be another famous Rapidspeed' scam last time in here (mind you also have a registered company).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back