uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe u uload.to . How long we have to wait for first payments? Give us some information about the date and method of payments. Thanks

if the new payment processor pays on time in 3-4 weeks

we will also get a 2nd credit card processor to split the payments in the future that this won't happen again...

my friend from China, you must understand we all feel deceived, disapointed. We had hopes with you, disapointing is huge.
I will wait, maybe buy new premium after 24 but 180 days is january, no one will wait that long.

don't be afraid we will payout all money. even if it's 2.49 ok?

no need to request the money... Your money is safe and will stay

my friend from China, you must understand we all feel deceived, disapointed. We had hopes with you, disapointing is huge.
I will wait, maybe buy new premium after 24 but 180 days is january, no one will wait that long.

you don't understand!

you don't have to wait 180 days!

we will make payouts as soon as we have received the money from the new payment processor!

don't worry. no one will wait 180 days!

we just pay the servers and everything that is left will be paid to you!

I just inform OP, you changed to 2checkout payment process

but accoding their rules / TOS, they do not allow filehost!

and you might be able to tell your afillates next month "sorry, our money has been frozen again, we need to wait another 180 days!"

we are just telling you the truth! I'm sorry and I understand you're angry...

shall we close our site to make payouts? Do you want that?

you're just a liar, should close this post until you start to pay.
you better go with what you have earned and saved at least what little dignity you have left.

we already changed the credit card company... but it looks like that somebody scammed us with a lot of fake payments :(

the problem is paypal wants to have access to user files what we cannot accept so they don't accept us!

a lot of people have credit cards so we have to offer this payment method

somebody should ban you for this shit post and your signature!
yeah bann me for telling the truth ;)

I just inform OP, you changed to 2checkout payment process

but accoding their rules / TOS, they do not allow filehost!

and you might be able to tell your afillates next month "sorry, our money has been frozen again, we need to wait another 180 days!"

we have been officially accepted so we are not getting banned...

also we are getting a 2nd credit card processor to split the payments

1st: PosOnline
2nd: HiPay

Who block you??

posonline blocked us and hipay told us we are not allowed to use it anymore

here is a proof of 2co

v373hm04yasy.png

we cannot tell you more about the posonline problem. we first have to talk to our lawyers on Monday

do you even know 2checkout have rep here and search yourself on wjunction, they do not allow filehost!

that is why none of filehost is using them,

and LOL @ your proof

.txt proof. =)

you could make one that says you will share a cell with dotcom written by fbi, kgb ... or similar. Put a picture of you on the beach with your best bikini, lying on the sand with scared face and two federal agents appearing behind a palm tree.
That would be believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back