uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew that some of you will be pissed. But it wouldn't be fair to not inform you about the situation.

We hope there are some honest users that understand our situation...

lol already a big problem with the host..its dead for me..thanks for wasting my time

please add uload.to to your signature, inject0r .

Uload admin, hit and run you said but what about we made lots of money for you but you never paid any of us so far!!!! You can receive money for premiums but you cannot pay, this smells scam.

DIDN`T I WARNED YOU GUYS ABOUT HONK KONG FILE HOSTS!!?? SO FAR, ALL OF THEM SCAMMED US!!

Still I don`t accuse you of scam, I will continue use your site till 24 september when my premium expires but you know what, run this site when you are ready, not before.

Last edited:
you don't check it? the credit card company blocked our money! we have nothing earned from the premium accounts!

only a few payments made through other payment options like sms or webmoney. but that's less

you don't check it? the credit card company blocked our money! we have nothing earned from the premium accounts!

only a few payments made through other payment options like sms or webmoney. but that's less
rofl :D
that's what every file host wrote when it was at the end..same was for many many other hosts :facepalm:

we already changed the credit card company... but it looks like that somebody scammed us with a lot of fake payments :(

the problem is paypal wants to have access to user files what we cannot accept so they don't accept us!

a lot of people have credit cards so we have to offer this payment method

rofl :D
that's what every file host wrote when it was at the end..same was for many many other hosts :facepalm:

somebody should ban you for this shit post and your signature!

oooo my!!!

I can´t belive it !

this months its been problem after problem....

And whta payment procesor are you going to use ? because if you are waiting to pay us with neu premium accounts...its gonna be impossible bvecause no body pays by banc transfer or wire...

we quit paypal long ago, didn`t you know that!!??
Injector`s signature is fine.
So far you received lots of money but never paying, I think you should be banned from here, not injector. From what I saw, Injector scammed no one so far.

Yes we run away! Look how far we are away... we still answer... so far away we are...

Do you really think we would answer here if we would run away?

We should delete your money noceda for those shit posts! But I can feel with you and I would probably act the same.

So just be patient. We try our best to solve this problem...

he already said so...

In 180 days u will get paid...

But, if they get in 1 month enougth premium sales,then will pay you...

PD: I am sorry uload.to but I am very pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back