uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's not right. cmon you always had so many days without restrictions. accept it :)

We also offer Paypal now so it will be more easy for your users to buy

prefer a CLEAR reply on this not a general reply like above but anyway.

we do not have to agree on all or do we ??

something like

we limit them per 1 download per 24-hours or maximum 600mb per day or whatever

but since there is support only for premium and uploaders (as stated above) this is not included.

but,

that probably covers the above question to half-way so 'll take that in mind instead of file-size numbers and is acceptable to some extend. (+understand reasons too)

--closed--

we had this before believe me!!!

24 hours waittime. but the people been cheating and whining!

so our system will do this at heavy hours to offer our premium users a faster line and higher availability for their downloads...

We also have other ways to do this but the problem is the users are faking their ip's so we have no other possibility!

I promise that this will not happen that often next week when the new servers are there because then we can offer you more capacity to our network

Last edited:
yea this can happen as a strategy but I was looking for this;
"I promise that this iwll not happen that often next week when the new servers are there because then we can offer you more capacity to our network"

Today it appeared soo long time, thanks bud

I knew you will understand it :) We really don't wanna rape you to buy a premium account but if you cannot upload and everything is slow as hell makes also no sense :(

then I get your emails again. I cannot upload, remote is slow. blabla. I hope you understand...

letting free users to download at least 2 gb would be good for my visitors then if they want more they buy premium but the problem is when they cant download not even 500 mb, i hated filefactory when they did that i never bought them a premium i just looked in somewhere else

from what i am reading, things are 100% clear.
you download only if you you premium, you upload only if you are premium.

i think the first post at page 1 needs some editing.

letting free users to download at least 2 gb would be good for my visitors then if they want more they buy premium but the problem is when they cant download not even 500 mb, i hated filefactory when they did that i never bought them a premium i just looked in somewhere else

not possible because of IP cheating

from what i am reading, things are 100% clear.
you download only if you you premium, you upload only if you are premium.

i think the first post at page 1 needs some editing.

please explain. it's not correct!

...please explain. it's not correct!
i am not judging.
what i write is what anyone will understand when he reads the last 10 pages.

*people (uploaders) say that the downloaders are having hard time to download.
*from uload.to replies, i understood that if someone really wants to download something, he will be able to do it only by buying a premium account.
if he wont buy, he will have a really hard time to get the file/s he needs (if he manage to download it from uload.to links at the end).

what i see is:
this is blocking the uploader's work. doesnt matter if someone uploaded 5 GB or 5 TB. when a downloader is not able to download, he will choose the next host to download (no one is uploading only in one host).

some goes with the uploaders.
if someone wants to be a serius uploader he'll have to pay (9$ is a very good price in my opinion). if not, then there is no way he can upload something.

this is why i said in my previous post that if someone wants to upload he must pay, if someone wants to download, he must pay.

if i understood wrong, i apologize.

I know but speed is unlimited and there's no waittime! no captchas no countdown

Like before said I understand your purpose, but with that way (I mean everytime overloaded message) this will cut a lot downloader and uploader (happened filefactory before) and the other side of this situation most of forums says when you do that kind of thing they say "don't use this shitty hosts, at least use serious hosts like rapidgator, netload bla bla.. (I hate rapidgator)
If you ask me I prefer limited speed (like 100-150 kbps), wait-time and captchas..

Finally, in my opinion if you prefer that way, please make it not everytime..
Thanks

@noia

You're right of course. But then I would prefer to upload only at 1 host... Otherwise no one can profit of it...

Let's say all uploaders of this forum only use uload the leechers wouldn't have a chance to move to other mirror hosters..

It's so simple... If we make restrictions the uploader profits of that too. PPD & PPS

So it's the uploaders problem if he offers more hosters than only 1. Because if his users are just leechers it's his problem and not ours...

I mean the uploader offers something, so his users should at least be able to pay a few bucks to show respect for uploaders work! This is my oppinion. At the end the uploader will earn more...

Also the premium user will enjoy his download with faster speed and no waittimes...

Of course if there's some free bandwidth left the leecher will get his file too. But he will not know when this happens...

So he can decide to buy a premium account or wait for the file(s)

We are not here to pay the uploaders and offer your leechers free bandwidth. This won't work

You understand what I mean?

@Anuseth

Believe me if we will do this we also get complaints about that ;)

150 mb limit?:facepalm:
bad way to stop to the downloaders:'(
what´s the estrategy for tomorrow? B-)
only download free for people + 99 years old =)

you say yesterday:
we pay with paypal yes. download for everybody

Explain it well , without entangle.
download is for premium users only?
yes | no
if a have limit. how much is? 150 mb?
150 | 400 | 700 | other
this is permanent or only for a few days?
permanent | today | few days | you don´t know

no
150-1gb depends on heavy hours
depends on heavy hours. not every day :)

also we get more servers soon then this will not happen very often...

changed it now to 1h waittime for each 100MB downloaded. but we will get also complaints for that you'll see... Also uploads will become slow again then I think...

On the site it says everyone can remote upload, but I dont see the remote upload for registered users.

this is temporarily disabled till our new servers have arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back