uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand your users. But I have to tell you that leechers aren't welcome.

No one can survive if you only have users that are not willing to pay for a great service.

And remember you want to get paid? ;) So explain them that we offer a great service and fast downloads.

We can close the affiliate program then we can open all ports :) Otherwise you have to accept limitations for your "free" users

- You say no problem with upload , my upload freeze still wait and i see when when it's supposed to be finished:
Error: No file on disk (/usr/lib/cgi-bin/temp/.....)

- Flash Upload (Multiple uploads by choosing files holding SHIFT for all users) :
it's wrong !!! One file at time

- Free user can't download

get a premium account for Holding "Shift"

bye too :)

Last edited:
this is not for increasing the sales :)

we told you we try to offer you a great service so to reduce the load the servers will show this message when the load is too high to offer the premium users higher speed!

uload I and everybody understand your concerns, a premium user deserves better speed but "all slots free" mesaage stayed too much (I mean a couple of hours)..This may show you as a spam hoster to potential premium buyers..You're way to go to an elegant file hoster, when you make it then premium sales will come after all..
Please understand our concerns too and If you can, pls decrease this message's time..
Thanks for your efforts..

Last edited:
Users can't download. They're seeing this message:

tmpefb3.png

yeah have exact same problem :(:( (actually visitors have...:facepalm:) and i think is a serious problem out there.

at least this filehost should define

like 100mb/hour or something with file sizes in order people not get confused so much

after a certain filesize u can not wait until free slot available u have to wait 24hours but what size plz

we understand fhost needs sales and of course is important to survive financially but maybe a clearance in this rule is needed.

200mb/per hour

or 800mb total/per day or whatever

**the above numbers are just for demonstration have no clue either and if visitors ask have no reply on this

we understand of course this http://www.wjunction.com/1633889-post1699.htm

but can we have a rule of when the message appears let's say after 600mb per day (total) or 100mb per hour or something similar

I hope you understand @ all

we cannot offer the service 24h for free...

Thank you

yeap of course they have to be limited that is clear

but the "how" limited is problem ;) 1gb total per day 450mb per day DL or 100mb/per hour or is done by IP automatically or only 1 download per day for them

Last edited:
we have some heavy hours at the moment. and if you cannot afford 8.99 I'm sorry

we have to support our premium users also.please understand.

this forum here is not for downloaders... we don't deal with them. We support our uploaders and the premium users.

if your users are not willing to pay for a premium account... sorry...I cannot help you... Probably they are just leechers and do not understand what you do for them to deliver the content you sharin'

If I would be you I would ask myself why are you doing it. You expect to be paid for PPD and we expect to get paid too...

It's really easy. No Affiliate program no download restrictions. It's so simple ;)

Last edited:
prefer a CLEAR reply on this not a general reply like above but anyway.

we do not have to agree on all or do we ??

something like

we limit them per 1 download per 24-hours or maximum 600mb per day or whatever

but since there is support only for premium and uploaders (as stated above) this is not included.

but,

we cannot offer the service 24h for free...

that probably covers the above question to half-way so 'll take that in mind instead of file-size numbers and is acceptable to some extend. (+understand reasons too)

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back