uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think He mean to pay and be a honest fileshare website, to not shave downloads/sales. Your PPD Is too high I dont think you can support it.

It's normal rates i think, about 1-2 years ago every hosts average rates were these (wupload, filesonic, fileserve..) they did afford it

file hosts thats limited free users downloads to ridicules 150mb files , i dont use....
a free user Dont register just to download a file....
And dont buy premium also , hi feel pouched to by premium
hi just look to download that file at other filehost

so bye bye

Just limit free un/registered user download to 500 MB/file and limit the trafic to 5 GB.
Maybe limit the download speed to 50KB/s when servers are overloaded,
but limiting users the way you do now will only make them go away.

ck for the weekend it will not work. otherwise people getting upload errors and premium get 50 kb download speed...

we need to wait for new servers

we will try to do it like that over the weekend

slots for everybody / premium slots only

so we will try to split the traffic now...

1 hour for all, 2 hours for premium etc...

we have to see how the servers work.. if there's bandwidth left no problem

but if we see it gets too much we have to limit it before servers breakdown. i hope you can understand

Last edited:
Just limit free un/registered user download to 500 MB/file and limit the trafic to 5 GB.
Maybe limit the download speed to 50KB/s when servers are overloaded,
but limiting users the way you do now will only make them go away.

yes , agree !

You have 4 good servers, I like the upload speed, what about download free user/register speed? It shoud be 200kb/s for free and 300kb/s for register, dont give more, because your servers will blow up:)

Thanks for the response. I become premium.

I have one other question for you. What should be the maximum file size for download from unregistered member. Thank you.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I do not speak English and I expressed myself badly. I mean the maximum size of the file to download it as free user is not registered. I'm sorry.

i hope that we will not have this problem during weekend or even weekdays (the heavy hours) after the new added servers is installed

hi ch1ps we know you don't like it. but before premium users have 50kb download speed we have to limit the leechers.

same happens to upload then... it gets real slow...

so better limitations than whole site does not work!

Unfortunately I do not speak English and I expressed myself badly. I mean the maximum size of the file to download it as free user is not registered. I'm sorry.

ok again:

150MB - 2000MB

server heavy load -> PREMIUM ONLY

server overload -> 150MB

server ok -> 500MB

server alright -> 1000 MB

server has nothing to do -> 2000MB

Hope you understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back