[Tut] How to make money reuploading YouTube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Hello there my friends, it's been too long and for the first time I have managed to find a somewhat niche where I can download a vast array of videos and reupload them, monetise them and earn from it, check out my images below:

http://i.imgur.com/eBUH5Yq.png
http://i.imgur.com/b7TdiMu.png
http://i.imgur.com/i5ZdAZy.png

This really is very simple, you download an application such as 4k video downloader, paste in the youtube channel, download all videos then upload them to your own youtube channel and select monetise.

Now, some of you (very few) might be thinking this is wrong to do, well I am here to tell you it isn't the people I am reuploading videos from do not own copyright to their videos and they are therefore stealing someone elses material and earning from it, all we are doing is stealing from those thieves who have put the hard work into getting us the videos to steal.

I've only started around 6 weeks ago, and earning £3-£6 a day

I have some good channels for you to copy from so you can get used to what kind of videos to take, message me and I shall send you the links so you can get started quick.

This method will work best with older YouTube accounts but should work with almost all, there might be some upload limit for newer accounts though which can be quite annoying, but a lot of people put more effort into uploading warez so I figure this is a walk in the park easy money straight up cash.

Last edited:
33 comments
i am interested, but please let us know if you received any payment yet. google adsense has high reputation to ban account before payment :P

What about copyright detection?
Also, are you using Google Adsense or Network? If so, wich?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

YouTube won't detect copyright for most videos as this guy has already found most of the non copyright videos which we can steal from him after he found them

YouTube won't ban you for reuploading the same video as someone else, I basically sat and watched people mass upload things that weren't their material and earn from it then I sat and thought why shouldn't I do that as well, 10 times easier than uploading files but takes some patience after uploading, money isn't instant but it will be more and more and more if you keep up the good work.

The network is adsense and they haven't banned me for the past 6 weeks even when I have reached maximum upload limit on an old account.

Youtube only pays people that gets like 50k maybe even 100k+ views even then then pay is low. If you only get like 10k views or less pre video you will never get payed by Youtube.

Youtube only pays people that gets like 50k maybe even 100k+ views even then then pay is low. If you only get like 10k views or less pre video you will never get payed by Youtube.

Please don't reply to my thread with nonsense that is unproven and untested, I have already provided my screen shots, all of my videos have less than 10k views, each have around 200-300 views.

I am trying to help people but you are being a silly saying very unhelpful things, please stay out unless you have some advice or support, thank you for understanding.

If you have a better money making method then please create tutorial and link me, in meantime no comments DJBoutit, thank you.

Last edited:

Please don't reply to my thread with nonsense that is unproven and untested, I have already provided my screen shots, all of my videos have less than 10k views, each have around 200-300 views.

I am trying to help people but you are being a silly saying very unhelpful things, please stay out unless you have some advice or support, thank you for understanding.

If you have a better money making method then please create tutorial and link me, in meantime no comments DJBoutit, thank you.

Sp32 ,you are best for me

not really, but it's hard to get view on youtube. i used to run gaming video channel but after received 100USD(took me a year i think) i stopped. SP32 let us know after you receive payment.

Last edited:

not really, but it's hard to get view on youtube. i used to run gaming video channel but after received 100USD(took me a year i think) i stopped. SP32 let us know after you receive payment.

That is about average for gaming videos, everyone does them so YouTube and advertisers pay them very very little maybe 0.01 cpc or less

So, in this case you upload bulk videos to get earn.
Could you tell a little bit more? Like which softwate Are you use to edit videos? Watermark?
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep, all about numbers and getting lucky, more videos you do more luck you will have, more subscribers you get and hopefully build on from there

I do not edit the videos or add any watermark, this would increase the amount of time I have to spend doing this, any my time is valuable so I'd rather not have to do all that also, tried to make as easy as possible with less things to do :) thanks

I have a list of some channels to start from if you wish to have them feel free to send me a message, away all day tomorrow so won't be able to reply until this time tomorrow

Yep, all about numbers and getting lucky, more videos you do more luck you will have, more subscribers you get and hopefully build on from there

I do not edit the videos or add any watermark, this would increase the amount of time I have to spend doing this, any my time is valuable so I'd rather not have to do all that also, tried to make as easy as possible with less things to do :) thanks

I have a list of some channels to start from if you wish to have them feel free to send me a message, away all day tomorrow so won't be able to reply until this time tomorrow

thanks you very much!!
please help me!! check inbox

No problem, I am not a greedy person like that, if I find a way to make money I want to help my friends and everyone possible to make some money also.

With the person asking to see if I get paid please wait until YouTube update payments then I can show print screen, they say:

YouTube earnings will be added to your AdSense payments page before the 15th of each month, and will included in your payment if your total earnings exceed the payment threshold. Estimated earnings will not be updated to include your YouTube earnings.

Now I meet threshold I can expect payment soon :-)

Good luck friends.

V7YR9Wb.png

Now I meet threshold I can expect payment soon :-)

Good luck friends

V7YR9Wb.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back