Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical problems with statistics
Dear partners,
We now have a problems with the downloads statistics. Our developers are trying to solve this problem now. Hope for your understanding.
turbobit.net & hitfile.net team

i am really disappointed i just started on turbobit but lots of shaving
i am reall really sad and all of my hours have been meaningless.
look at that stats.
very bad and i cant trust anymore.
my earning is still same and never changes for 2 days
baaaaaaaaad

484779313482619.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Are you blind ?

The have troubles with the stats
Download page = downloads counted
Stats page = NO stats counted

So DONT be a child and wait , turbobit will also make a promo to compare the troubles , the always do

stats are getting better and fixing but for 400 over downloads musnt be still 0.80
i am waitinf for the last fixing
but i think from now on they will give us what we deserve
good

Kerma child come to Belgium and i will wait for you , to kick your ass back
No i dont work with Turbobit , only a user for more then 4 years , and turbobit is always correct and make a promo when ever things go wrong

Statistics of your earnings was restored!

Dear partners!

We are doing our the best to recover statistics.
Please, wait. This is only temporary problems, we will not lose any cent from your balance.

kemalettin67, Please look once more my post, or you can find the same information the "News" on the Turbobit site.
This was only temporary problems with stats. Unfortunately your stats did not display correctly.

Lawina works as WM for a long time , and she knows that Turbobit always compensate for any loss of our partners. I think all partners, who work with us some time, can confirm this.

Please do not panic.

Dear partners!

On Sunday, March 9, there was a technical glitch on our site. Unfortunately, download statistics was temporarily stopped and partners on the Mixed plan got incorrect reward for their sales.

Problem affected the statistics from March 9-10. Problem has been eliminated yesterday, March 11. All data on March 9-10, have been recovered. All amounts, which were missed, were added to the balance. The total amount of your downloads in this days was recorded in the statistics on March 10, i.e. in the column for March 10 you can see the sum of two days.

Users on the Mixed plan also got money, which were missed from their sales. You can see this money on the"Purse" page in the "Bonus" column, March 12.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any problems with the statistics or have any questions about it, please contact our Support ?????? ????????? - Turbobit.net ? Hitfile.net

Sincerely,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team.

Last edited:
There is another problem(Bug). Firefox browser.
use "upload from browser"
"select a file to upload"
the file size is incorrect
124459.1 Gb for a file size (less than 31Mb)
upload is working but i'm really confuse with the size ???

Last edited:
i really wanna know something
one of my video has been downloaded 35 time
but you just count 5 (because of unique download rule)
what does it mean?
i person download it many times

sorry but 5/35 looks really scamy.
i am really suspicious about countings
i have many downloads by others but earning and counting downloads are really less

why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back