Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

RishaTurbobit

Dear forum users!

My name is Arina.I am a representative of the administration Turbobit. In this topic we will post all news of the service and support all users who have any questions.

Turbobit is a constantly growing project. Over 4 years we offer a quality service for sharing files and profitable conditions of earning!
The key idea of our service is consideration of our partners interests and creation the most comfortable conditions for cooperation.

We propose the following earning models and plans:

Mixed - blended tariff that combines pay-per-download and pay- per-sale plans.

Premium Sale
- rate, implying the reward for selling premium accounts.
Old PPD plans

Our features and benefits:

• Fair system of counting downloads. We count all unique downloads of your account, and not the whole site downloads. We count even incomplete downloads and accept traffic from all countries!
  • Pay-per-download files ranging in size from 0.5 to 100 MB 000 MB!
  • We pay 60%, 70% or even 85% on each sale!
  • We pay up to 40% off every rebill!
  • Handy personal account for working with files and detailed statistics of earnings. Lots of ways to upload files: multi-upload from browser, FTP, URL (remote upload from other sites and file sharing), Torrent.
For active and ambitious partners we offer additional income:

• "Gold Partners" program :all partners who consistently and successfully work with Turbobit, become our Gold partners and receive an additional bonus of up to 25% of current income.
  • 2-tier referral program: 20% of income of each involved partner and 5% of earnings of each partner brought on board by your partner
  • Creation your own file hosting: 10% for every purchase from your website.
  • Linking your site to the referral sites: 10% for each purchase during the transition from your site.
The minimum payout is $ 10, which can be dialed quickly and easily with this conditions!
We produce stable payments 3 times a week for Webmoney and once a week for PayPal and Payza.

Sincerely,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net Administration.

Dear friends!

From 1 to October 31, we offer you to participate in the Promo "Bonus to start" and enjoy all the benefits of working with service Turbobit!

Hurry up to become a partner and get abonus to the balance immediately after registration!

All new users choose the bonus thatthey like more: $ 5 to personal account immediately after registration, or 15% of the amount earned during the next 15 days!

Everyone, who is already working withour service also receive a compliment from Turbobit: a bonus of 15% of the amount earned during the 15 days.

To all questions are always happy to answer our support team: http://support.turbobit.net.

We wish you good luck and high earnings!
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net Team.

Last edited:
669 comments
delete this lame method payments for premium sms... and few days premium, because when i have 11 $ from premium 6 months on tariff mix or from 1 day premuim buy with sms 0,13$ ahha ,in rg the lowest premium for me is 6,5$ for 1 month premium , to have this 6 $ i have to sell 1 month 4-5 premium sell credit card and wait 45 days to can payout ... crazy...

sry for my english

Last edited:
a great host but your Terms are hard specially that 45 days hold for PPS :) why not open that thread in the official file host section since you are a representative

Welcome to WJ! :)
I really like this filehost, but since you don't allow US user to download, this service is not an option for me. If you please could change that, I would be happy to comeback(even without your comeback bonus)!

http://turbobit.net/partner
Countries and groups:
А: Germany, Greece, Russia, Turkey, Denmark, Poland
B: Belgium, Norway, Slovakia, Czechia, Japan, Canada, France, Great Britain
C: Bulgaria, Holland, Spain, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Finland, Estonia
D: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Emirates, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Switzerland, Sweden, Southern Africa
E: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Islandia, Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Uzbekistan, Croatia
F: Brazil, Hungary, Vietnam, Hong Kong,Indonesia, Iraq, Kirghizia, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, Thailand, Chile
G: Other countries

Where is United States? G group??? :facepalm:

PPS only get $0.xx/sale. People don't use until they remove this SMS paygate and 1 days/ 7 days premium.
PPS is only max 40% of sale, not 60% as they says
Commission for 20-50 sales on turbobit = 1 sale on other hosts

D3JuvrN.png

Last edited:
Welcome at WJ !

Nice to see you here , a member from many years , and your are one of the best here !
You always pay out and very fast payments :)

Keep up the good work !

Welcome at WJ !

Nice to see you here , a member from many years , and your are one of the best here !
You always pay out and very fast payments :)

Keep up the good work !

Fast???
They hold 45 days for pay per sale and if member checkout via credit card
That is longest hold, other hosts only hold 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back