Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current balance is more than 10$ and I already wait more than two weeks. I am wondering where is payout request button??

Last edited:
My current balance is more than 10$ and I already wait more than two weeks. I am wondering where is payout request button??

There is no payout buttom

You have to go to Balance page
and ad the bottom of that page you see :
make request
delete request

Click make request

;)

Attention! Poll!

Dear partners!

You often asked to develop option to disable sms tariff "premium access for 1 day." We would like to know the reasoned opinion of each of you about this option. Please answer some questions:
1. Do you want this option appears?
2. Why do you need it ?
3. What result do you think will give this opportunity?

We will decide on the basis of your comments at the end of the week. We ask partners to respond and share with us the opinion.

1. I think all affiliate want this option
2. Because we don't need $0.0x/1 sale. We need disable SMS payment and 1 day, 7 days period.
3. We must get least $5/sale.
Uploaders earn more -> more uploaders use your service -> more links will be shared on forums/websites - downloaders will buy more premium.

I got tired with 20 sales but earn only $5

nvm i found the answer
Access to upload files closed

Because of the irrational use of service resources, access to upload new files in your account is temporarily closed. It happens when temperature goes under -10 degrees.
Thank you for understanding

Please try to increase your temperature and your upload option will be available.

Dear partners!
We are sincerely sorry for little delay in payout. Now this problem is solved.

I'm here! How can I help you? :fly:

There is no payout buttom

You have to go to Balance page
and ad the bottom of that page you see :
make requestdelete request

Click make request

;)

Do you still have this problem? Could you provide your username, please, to check?

Attention! Poll!

Dear partners!

You often asked to develop option to disable sms tariff "premium access for 1 day." We would like to know the reasoned opinion of each of you about this option. Please answer some questions:
1. Do you want this option appears?
2. Why do you need it ?
3. What result do you think will give this opportunity?

We will decide on the basis of your comments at the end of the week. We ask partners to respond and share with us the opinion.

1. I think all affiliate want this option
2. Because we don't need $0.0x/1 sale. We need disable SMS payment and 1 day, 7 days period.
3. We must get least $5/sale.
Uploaders earn more -> more uploaders use your service -> more links will be shared on forums/websites - downloaders will buy more premium.

I got tired with 20 sales but earn only $5

Thanks for your opinion.

Last edited:
@Risha

u told me that i will receive two payments this week,as u delayed last week payment for me

but i received only one payment

could u pls check and reply ??

Last edited:
@ Risha

pls come to live support in turbobit...i feel comfortable there

i'm waiting for you

but affiliate program support - offline

Last edited:
I have two thoughts.

For upload users:
Temperature system is the biggest reason people do not use your service,

Because uploaded users can not upload files For want to promote your services is difficult.

Temperature system for upload users quite unfriendly,You should evaluate the temperature system.

For download users:
Premium account rules should be changed, Increased premium account download traffic.

A user with a premium account can download files totaling up to 50 GB per day and up to 1T per month.

Changing these I believe will increase downloaders to buy premium.

Last edited:
@ Risha

pls come to live support in turbobit...i feel comfortable there

i'm waiting for you

but affiliate program support - offline

Already find out this issue.

I have two thoughts.

For upload users:
Temperature system is the biggest reason people do not use your service,

Because uploaded users can not upload files For want to promote your services is difficult.

Temperature system for upload users quite unfriendly,You should evaluate the temperature system.

For download users:
Premium account rules should be changed, Increased premium account download traffic.

A user with a premium account can download files totaling up to 50 GB per day and up to 1T per month.

Changing these I believe will increase downloaders to buy premium.

Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited:
SMS 1 month 2.6114
CC 1 month 4.1614

Please remove SMS paying.

Remove 1 day, 7 days too.
You say 60%. Users pay you $9.95 but we only get $4.1614
It is not 60% it is 40%.
You said must minus transaction fee. Not any host calculate as your way. We don't interest what you must pay for paygates
We only need 50% as others. You sell $9.95, you pay us $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back