Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

I requested the 13 decembre a payment from TB and i still not to be paid ... it s normal ?

Cordially

Sorry but i don't speak a good english :)
Could you provide your username?

We are already testing removing 1 day sms payment method for some countries. We also planning to test increasing of prices on other sms payments.
increase comission from accounts purchased through resellers

Could you explain more your suggestion?

Last edited:
thank u for the great explaining

anyone try to remote upload from terafile.co ??? using prem account on terafile.co i can not RU to TB site

Last edited:
thank u for the great explaining

anyone try to remote upload from terafile.co ??? using prem account on terafile.co i can not RU to TB site

You are always welcome.

Perhaps terafile.co blocks Turbobit.net. Please try to contact terafile.co suppport. .[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Your temperature: 30.00 degree(s) Celsius

What is the temperature of PPD awards program benefit?

Translation by Google may not be fluent

Gold Partner What is special?

If you have temperature over 10 degrees you can become our Golden partner. You just need to collect coins and your earning will increase.
For example to become Gold Poster you need to have 10 coins, and you will have extra 5% from your earnings.
You can learn more about Golden Partner program here : ?????????? ????????????? TurboBit.net ? ????? ??????? ?? 100 ??, ?????????? ??????? ??????

Users from US cannot download anything

Could you give more information?
Turbobit is available for USA users.

If you have temperature over 10 degrees you can become our Golden partner. You just need to collect coins and your earning will increase.
For example to become Gold Poster you need to have 10 coins, and you will have extra 5% from your earnings.
You can learn more about Golden Partner program here : ?????????? ????????????? TurboBit.net ? ????? ??????? ?? 100 ??, ?????????? ??????? ??????

Users from US cannot download anything

Could you give more information?
Turbobit is available for USA users.

Dear partners,

Perhaps there is no more merry andmassive holidays of the year than Christmas and New Year.
Constant companions of these wonderfuldays are happiness and plans for the future, faith in a betterfuture, remembering the happy moments of the passing year, makingwishes and sharing gifts and sincere congratulations with closestpeople.

Turbobit.net &HitFile.net team wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We wish you a great mood, high achievement, success and good earnings!

In this days we prepared for you a small Christmas gift.

From December 27 to January 7,we present you:

1. +1 coin for every coin earned in this period.
All coins earned during the holiday period will be increased twice.

2. Doubled storage period of files on Turbobit.net and HitFile.net
Storage period increases from 45 days to 90 days, and for premium users from 90 days to 180 days. All files, which were downloaded at least once or uploaded to the server in the period from December 27 to January 7 receive longer storage period.

3. 25% discount on turbo access.
Buying premium access with account balance in the holiday period you get 25% discount of its value.

4.+5% o from the sales on HitFile.net.
In the period from December 27 to January 7, we will pay 65% frm each sale on Hitfile.net.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Turbobit.net & HitFile.net team.
6smFk5.jpg

Dear users!

We present you beta version of the improved interface for the orderly organization of your filesstorage.

Our old interface does not allow usersto create folders inside other folders, which caused someinconvenience. Users can access only one level of nesting.

According to numerous requests from ourcustomers, we have createed folder-tree system with unlimited nestinglevel.

Thus were made following changes:

1.In the menu section "My Files"in the table "My Folders" now you can open each folder andcreate new folders inside it, and move folders with all theirsub-folders inside to another folder.

2. For more convenience in the table"My Folders" a new column was added .
The "Number of folders"column shows the number of first-level sub-folder.
So you can see how many folders are inthe current folder, without regard to their sub-folders.
The column "Number of files"shows the number of files in the current folder, but does not countthe files into sub-folders.

3. We added address bar above the tableshowing the current location in the directory.

4. We have modified the folder transferdialog.

5. We've updated the folder downloadpage. The table now displays not only the files in the currentfolder, but also other folders in it.

The new interface is not final, we areplanning to improve it. In the near future, we are planing to addsubfolders for torrent downloads.

Your opinion is very important to us.
If you have any comments or suggestionsfor improving the interface, you can it leave here.

Kind regards,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team.

Last edited:
Please remove the sales by sms that nothing else they are detrimental to the uploader

26-12-2013 SMS
1 day
hold
24-12-2013 SMS
5 days
hold

that gift for pps only right ?

Please remove the sales by sms that nothing else they are detrimental to the uploader

26-12-2013 SMS 1 day 0.0288hold
24-12-2013 SMS 5 days 0.1307hold

thing is they give alot to the filehost so they are not removing it... thats why this host is sucks

that gift for pps only right ?
Users on both tariffs ( on PPD and on PPS) can earn coins. So this gift is for all users :cough:

We are already testing removing 1 day sms payment method for some countries. We also planning to test increasing of prices on other sms payments.

Last edited:
Users on both tariffs ( on PPD and on PPS) can earn coins. So this gift is for all users :cough:

i still can't understand - i have old account and i am now on All Inclusive (Pay Per Download) i know the coins is counted in my account but i dont earn from it

hello .. tell me . what's this?

you add this plan :

1380802983-c67c4-38kb.png

But you are not count with this .. because i salle 1 year premium and you give me 19.8285$ but with your plan is 40% = 23.98$

you are scammed in = 4 $ .

and look at second Purchase

1 month / 40% group B = 3.98 $ but you add in my balance : 1.4565 $

Total is = 6.50

[ffuu][hmmm]

my Stat :

6qa5.jpg

and this is my Purchase

hech.jpg

:cursing::cursing:[ffuu][hmmm]

Last edited:
use only sms also for one month not for weekly

What is there to test?!

Just remove it... period -.-

We can not remove this tariff at all, because many of our users like it.

hello .. tell me . what's this?

you add this plan :

1380802983-c67c4-38kb.png

But you are not count with this .. because i salle 1 year premium and you give me 19.8285$ but with your plan is 40% = 23.98$

you are scammed in = 4 $ .

and look at second Purchase

1 month / 40% group B = 3.98 $ but you add in my balance : 1.4565 $

Total is = 6.50

[ffuu][hmmm]

my Stat :

6qa5.jpg

and this is my Purchase

hech.jpg

:cursing::cursing:[ffuu][hmmm]

Please note that you get 40% of reward from net price of premium account. (Net price = Price - mediator commission).

i still can't understand - i have old account and i am now on All Inclusive (Pay Per Download) i know the coins is counted in my account but i dont earn from it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back