Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok there was just a delay, I've already started moving all of my uploads to TurboBit, they look professional and have many nice features that other hosts lack (I really like that they show when the file is going to be deleted, and the special area for deleted files so you won't lose track on them).

I hope we'll have a good and long run.

you said We pay to paypal once a week, in 15th Octwe pay every 2 weeks in 31st octoberwhich one is correct, once a week means 4 time in a monthevery 2 weeks means twice in a month

you said We pay to paypal once a week, in 15th Octwe pay every 2 weeks in 31st octoberwhich one is correct, once a week means 4 time in a monthevery 2 weeks means twice in a month

Dear ananisikim,

To be correct, I answer your question once more

We pay
Webmoney - 3 times per week (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
Paypal - once a week.
Payza - once a week.

Hope I have helped you.:))

sorry for my dupe message cause may be problem my broken english. According to your pm it was 2 difference reply and now its 100% clear

Dear users!

We try to continually develop andimprove our upload interface.
We suggest you to get acquainted withthe latest updates and new functions.

Added ability to select folders orcreate new folders to upload the file from the browser in one momet.

Was created a special pop-up window forquick reference to a separate file.

Just hover your mouse over the«completed download» status , a pop-up window will appearwith a link of the file uploaded. The window will disappear when thecursor is removed.
Users, who have activated Hitfile.net account will also see an extra tab with links of this service too.

P.S. Dear Partners! Information about compensation for the unstable service operation during last week will appear in the near future. Follow "News" of the service.

Sincerely,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team.

Last edited:
Dear partners!

We are glad to inform you that fromtoday we support 5 ways to withdraw money from the balance!
Apart from the existing payment systemsas Webmoney, Payza and Paypal, we added the ability to withdrawfunds to Qiwi and Yandex.Money purses . Payouts will be carriedout every week.
To change the payment method you needto change payment details in your account settings.
If you have any suggestions and comments about new payout methods, we are always happy to listen to you. Please contact Customer Support with your ideas and suggestions.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Dear users!

P.S. Dear Partners! Information aboutcompensation for the unstable service operation during last weekwill appear in the near future. Follow "News" of theservice.

Sincerely,

When ?? after new year ?

ps site is opening slow very sloww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back