Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends!

From 1 to October 31, we offer you to participate in the Promo "Bonus to start" and enjoy all the benefits of working with service Turbobit!

Hurry up to become a partner and get abonus to the balance immediately after registration!

All new users choose the bonus thatthey like more: $ 5 to personal account immediately after registration, or 15% of the amount earned during the next 15 days!

Everyone, who is already working withour service also receive a compliment from Turbobit: a bonus of 15% of the amount earned during the 15 days.

More details about the conditions ofthe promo you can learn from the following link: http://action.turbobit.net/
To all questions are always happy toanswer our support team: http://support.turbobit.net.

We wish you good luck and highearnings!
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net Team.

Last edited:
delete this lame method payments for premium sms... and few days premium, because when i have 11 $ from premium 6 months on tariff mix or from 1 day premuim buy with sms 0,13$ ahha ,in rg the lowest premium for me is 6,5$ for 1 month premium , to have this 6 $ i have to sell 1 month 4-5 premium sell credit card and wait 45 days to can payout ... crazy...sry for my english

Dear partners!

I see you often ask about disabling payment via sms.

Unfortunately we can completely give up this method of payment at the moment, because of its popularity and convenience.
With its off the significant proportion of premium purchases from users without access to other forms of payment may fall down.
I think the decline in sales will be unpleasant consequences for all of us.So, first we need to test how disabling can affect the sales.

Anyway, I will raise this issue on the discussion with the management once again.

Arina,
Partner program manager.

Please unban USA.

USA is already unbaned =) It is in the Group "A" !!!

upload speed low
please fast it
We'll check.

please read your pm thx.
Already answered:)

Last edited:
Hey does the ppd rate directly or indirectly depends on the number of sales also ?
I mean are you still continuing that "Temperature" thing in which the temperature decides the rate of download and the temperature itself is controlled by number of sales we get ?

Hold period:
Credit Cards - 45 days
SMS and payment via telephone - 10 days
Online payment systems - 0 days

Credit Cards hold is too long I think..

The Temperature thing is fucked me up twice! Today again my upload function got disabled.

3 months ago, they invite me to come back to work, today they disabled the upload function again. WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back