Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
yes they will pay per 45 days when you choose PPS, that totally sucks

all my sales are on hold damn turbobit

how can I be sure that you will not cut my payments with saying that "customer requested refund"

I missed oron :(

at least oron paid good even they closed accounts for inspection they paid me, and they didn't lie about rates they gave what they promised, turbobit lied they told that 60% per sales but it's not even 50%, and they are funny enough to say that we hold your money for 45 days :D they should have written that in main page before users sign up

oh one more thing they even don't bother to answer questions

conclusion : turbobit is nothing compared to oron and it's a big dissapointment

then dont use it?? continue to upload oron for free..

i dont remember anybody saying turbobit is the best or better than oron? Oron dont pay anymore and scamming people for false hopes. itss useless to compare past with present.

Yep , Oron was much better , but Ill use turbobit for the moment ,they are russians + serious and most proffesional FH for my opinion . + They dont give a fuck about americans . All scaried lambs FH has writed under their site links called '' DMCA '' .
Find me that link in turbobit ? Paying 60 % ? Fine for me ... better than work for free for Oron . Dont like turbobit ? than explain better why you dont like it or GTFOFH .

but I just started to work with Turbobit and had something like 30 downloads in all files .. and statistics show me that :

Edit in by Sniffdog: Do not use pay filehosts.

0 Downloads , all 0 , earned only 0.01 $

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, have 5 downloads in 'files' but statistics show nothing.

Also making a new blog which is not yet published (0 views today) but have many views already.

no, they pay twice in a month for paypal and they wait 15-30 days for members
can REFUND by paypal. I wait and will publish my affiliate score.

Just got a Turbobit premium....Geezus F Christ!! This is one ultra slow service. Numerous times I was downloading at less than 50 KB/s (8 connections). I had to abort and retry all the time just to get a better speed. Even so, the max d/l speed I ever get was <500 KB/s.

FTP Uploading is worse, max 4 connections at 500 Kbps each, that's about 60 KB/s each connection X 4 = 240 KB/s. You do the maths, how long it takes to upload 1 x 1.2 GB video...?

A friend mentioned that with his 90 KB/s upload speed (from the Netherlands) it would take him 24 hours to upload 8.3 GB. That means LOL...250 gb in 30 days, 3 TB in 12 months....takes amost 3 years to upload all my 8 TB :facepalm:

Just so you know, I am currently mass uploading to Hotfile (yes, yes, I know what you're thinking...). Yesterday I uploaded about 100 GB of RARs in 6 hours, therefore, 400 GB in 24 hours, 10 days is 4 TB and whoopee, 20 days to upload all of my 8 TB :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back