Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Lads I used this host before and I'm using it now and I can say definitely the speed was great upload and download I had up to 90 MB/s all the time with my rapidleech! But now speed is not so good due to many uploaders use it. There is possibility to RU from turbobit 2 torbobit instantly "I mean you can copy link of other user into your account" but you will lose 10% of your earning from those links, and that user you have coped link from, will get your 10%.

I have the partnership plan by rank, sold 5 premium and for now still $ 0.
I do not understand, they said that is a mistake that will be fixed in the next few days.
After that I put here the screen as is the situation.

Please tell me:
if I upload file in 3 parts, and one people download all 3 parts, I recive 3 downloads or 1?
I wonder about choose turbobit or freakshare...

Yesterady i got sale
but turbobit give me link of site source.
the Source does not have my links this is another post & i have no posting access on source site
very funny filehost
I think they are not good :(

Maybe someone used your links, they have option who allowed to other users to copy your links *if you allows that

They hold your payments for 45days if on PPS plan.. to avoid chargebacks by PayPal.

and they subtract their operating costs from those %60 .. so you end up with 40%-50%

do not forrget Ul.to has same system, netload has same system , THEY WANT THEIR VAT values from you, dont u think other SOB companies paid us REAL VALUE, do not act like a 2 yrs kid, THEY WERE ALL THIEF, ı can tell his exactly, I tried 10 times from FSO,
10 friends used their personal paypal's and bought 1 year accounts from me, and %20 of them were
added in my account. FS and FSO were THE HEAD OF THIEF, stealing and if I catch them
HISH were warning me BAN MY ACCOUNT ( I can show you Pm in digitalpoints) and
I got same with another company shitting around here, I got 2 warning because them.
I got twice their cheating and they BANNED me and my paypal. Do not accuse
russian companies. They are most valuable, resistant companies, they kept alive
against the most biggest companies and all SHIT hosts are dead, and russian companies are ALIVE.

do not forrget Ul.to has same system, netload has same system , THEY WANT THEIR VAT values from you, dont u think other SOB companies paid us REAL VALUE, do not act like a 2 yrs kid, THEY WERE ALL THIEF, ı can tell his exactly, I tried 10 times from FSO,
10 friends used their personal paypal's and bought 1 year accounts from me, and %20 of them were
added in my account. FS and FSO were THE HEAD OF THIEF, stealing and if I catch them
I got same with another company shitting around here, I got 2 warning because them.
against the most biggest companies and all SHIT hosts are dead, and russian companies are ALIVE.

Man calm down! Please tell me why didn't you use Russian filehosts before? And now when you have no chose, and you can use only Russian filehost at the moment you started saying that Russian filehosts the best :facepalm: bla bla bla. When new good filehosts come up, most ppl will forget about Russian filehosts and will not be using it like it was a month ago :P

I can't believe what you said about hish!!

the point I cannot understand is :

they say that they will pay to paypal accounts once in every 10 days

but based on their procedure it seems that they will pay once in every 45 days ( if we are lucky enough )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back