Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Yesterady i got sale
but turbobit give me link of site source.
the Source does not have my links this is another post & i have no posting access on source site
very funny filehost
I think they are not good :(

this is one of the few things i hate about them

Why I can't withdraw only "Available for withdrawal" funds and can't withdraw all my money from account?
Such funds holds because you have some earning from credit cards and PayPal account. Due to payment policy of most banks and PayPal system, they have apportunity to for chargeback funds for purchases made by credit card or Paypal. We hold such funds for 45 days to exclude our and partners incorrect earnings made by purchases and refunded lately to customers accounts. Also added hold period of 10 days for all purchases paid for via SMS, to reduce the amount of fraud.

Hi!

Explenations for new ones;
I started with them once but then turned to more profitable (now RIP) other filehosts;
Do they pay? Yes they do:

Do they cheat? Maybe... I don't know:)
Can't say this looking at stats because:

1lep8.jpg

1st column - visits
2nd column - those who started DL
Stats in earnings - those who finished (in my case 2 and 1...)

That's why there are so huge differences;
A lot of ppl simply interrupt DL because of the speed... (for me ~30kb/s);

Hope I helped;

Last edited:
Their speed is slow. Most people ignore the downloads. So theres no reward if its not finished.
---------------
Uploading is good
Downloading is bad. May be the worst. Reason could be - their servers are getting overloaded a lot. :(

Scammed by turbobit 7 day access

I bought a 7-day access yesterday on January, 28 2012 from a reseller listed on their site (shopcdkeys). Not even 48 hours have gone by and the code is denied by them now. I could only use it for like 1 day. It cost me 5 euros. Isn't this a scam guys. 5 euros is not 5 euros in my country..it may not matter to many of you reading this post but it converts to a higher amount that's worth something and I wasted it on them. I sent them a mail too. But a scammer is a scammer.

any premium user here ? Is it worth buying premium it ? I wanted to know the download speed. Location of use will be Netherlands.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back