Shared Trusted Shared Host Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawina

Banned
Banned
Hello

I look for a Trusted Good Shared Host ( Not Cheap But GOOD )
( a hoster that monitor there servers )

I'm now with Scopehosts and thats the slowest servers i ever have seen

So i wand a shared hoster with fast servers ( EU servers like NL - DE -UK - ... )

And that allow adult sites

Thanks and Greetz

Last edited:
21 comments
go with estrowebservice shared hosting,the best shared hosting in the last 2 year.

i use this host before year and i have many problems.. almost every week my site was down from time to time... sometimes when i have 20-30 people online in same time and site load so slow... .. maybe they fix this problems now.. but in past i was not happy... and support was so slow in answers.. sometimes i wait 2-3 days for any answer...

My 2 sites are hosted with estroweb since 2011,and im very happy with the service.Downtime was a very few and never lasted more than 1 day,the support answers the tickets very fast.btw my sites are on their NL servers.

@estrowebs - If You're talking saying PasswordFox is through the network that you was refering to, that is i3d too, as it's through ShineServers IP space (in i3d Datacentre)

@lawina
i highly recommend https://host-palace.com/ owned by saninokia of wjunction.

servers are owned by them, he is not a reseller, so you can trust, i already tried 4 hosting , but still now this is best, and i am using this for more than 8 months.

they have support thread here, also admin is always online in skype, it's a cloudlinux based shared hosting (not able to abuse the resource by single user) so you get your resource fully, also my 2 sites and still now doesn't have any problem with hosting.

We can provide you with free premium hosting for adult content. No banners, no posting. Totally free on servers that are never oversold. Paid plans offer more features. Also we have recurring discounts too.

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a decent shared hosting for a new project. Should allow warez linking and must be at least 6 months old. Price doesn't really matter.
I've already tried altushost and daringhost but didn't have a good experience with them.

U should check out Meteor Host @ Client Area They fast and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements. our server is from the netherlands and our specs are 8 CPU cores at 2.3Ghz each core, 8GB Ram, RAID 10 Hard Drive storage, 1Gbps for maximum performance!

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a decent shared hosting for a new project. Should allow warez linking and must be at least 6 months old. Price doesn't really matter.
I've already tried altushost and daringhost but didn't have a good experience with them.

Hi,
we are a 4 year old website hosting company with superfast 1Gbps server colocated in Leaseweb Netherlands datacenter.

We can provide you reliable website hosting with daily automated backups at reasonable prices.
We also offers 3 days full moneyback guarantee period.

Our Website Hosting packages :
https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?gid=26

Our Premium Hosting Packages :
https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?gid=24

Premium Hosting have a very less number of clients on server and it have power similar to a VPS. Its useful for those webmasters who don't know how to manage a vps or who want to save cpanel license costs.

You can also contact us on skype : vstarvps or via live chat or via Support ticket.
You can also mail us on sales@estroweb.in

Estroweb is one of the most reliable shared hosting out there.

U should check out Meteor Host @ Client Area They fast and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements. our server is from the netherlands and our specs are 8 CPU cores at 2.3Ghz each core, 8GB Ram, RAID 10 Hard Drive storage, 1Gbps for maximum performance!

Really AlexHannard i know what you are talking about, i have bad experience too with many of these hosts. You could check undergroundprivate.com host they are really good and fine in their support and quick, they have good server and fast i use them now and i am really happy, never ever had problem with them and they are cheap too! They allow warez linking and protect your privacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back