TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
I don't have that many videos there, but yes i see a drop in earning on vidup 30% from last month, and day by day is worse . It makes uploading there almost pointless.

whenever I start to earn better this fucking host start to have all type of technical problems which drops my earnings back........ now half of the videos never convert, I bet a t housand people reported them already but t hey don't do shit..............

Dear admin I am unable to request payouts from thevideo. My two way authentication process is active and i do not get verification code on my phone when i request my payouts. I already escalated the issue 20 days back but yet to get any update from thevideo. still have same problem no code is sent to my phone to verify. plz check this problem

Guys thevideo.me is not a scam. You need not worry at any cost. If you need to use thevideo.me pair service then we need to authorize stream from their site. Once the authorization is over we can access the content for 4 hours. Again we need to authorize the stream for additional 4 hours. It is usually done to protect illegal usage of their servers. Hope this helps :)

Back