TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
Subtitle upload is not working, and the staff is not doing anything about it

I notified them 3 times in the last 2 weeks, that the subtitle upload is not working in the video manager, they always reply that they will fix it in 72 hours but nothing changes. Seems like they are about to turn into a scam.

If as a free user I upload a video and it has 40 days of inactivity and then I buy premium for 30 days, after the premium is expired my file has 20 days before it's deleted or the 60 days starts again?

they started to push incredibly high amount of popups, like wtf...
And the more ads they push, the less views we get. My reports are getting worse and worse with every day, also people on my websites started complaining about malware in thevideo.me links. I've seen several examples and it doesn't look good. There are some plugins and applications that try to install on pp's computers. At this point I can tell, this hosting service isn't user friendly and it is not safe for people who don't have the best ad and pop up blocking software running. And here's the bitter truth, thevideo.me isn't a video streaming service anymore. They focus all their efforts on forcing users to buy premium accounts. People simply can't just sit and watch videos in peace after skipping two or three regular ads, cause the ads keep popping up, opening in background, blocking video stream and slowing down people's computers. Right now, with so many pissed users and such poor income from this host, I could easily put thevideo.me on "banned hosts" list. If anyone has similar impressions, experiences, please share. I'd like to hear what other uploaders and website owners think about such shady hosts.

They are just liars, i just asked if 1080P is possible when i buy premium, support said yes, but when i upload 1080P Movies it just converts to 720P

I think this depends with the quality of your source video.. if it not "TRUE" 1080p, it will not convert to that..

Payment Still Pending

Last edited:
Back