TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
it doesn t count if you have requested on 15,20 or 30.. it pays on the last day of month (next time request it on 14 or 29 because payments are made on 15 and 30/31 regulary) .. with 3-4 days delay, it s the middle of the summer, maybe admin and mods are in holiday

Last edited:
I didn't... I ask them one damn time in 2 years to get paid fast because I'm in urgent need of cash, they are like "oh yes, sure sure..."

you bet I'll get paid later than anybody else? :D a'holes

Last edited:
I bet they have more people like you, who are in urgent need lol! Especially if your request is bigger than 20 bucks. And thevideo.me is still on my black list because of horribly low rates, too many annoying ads, shitty website template and totally fake refferals program.

Anyone else use remote upload and have their files stuck for a while? been an ongoing issue and just today i had files stuck for many hours.. just want to know if i am the only one with this issue.

Thanks.

Anyone else use remote upload and have their files stuck for a while? been an ongoing issue and just today i had files stuck for many hours.. just want to know if i am the only one with this issue.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for 2 hours and my files are still stuck on remote. Safe to say you're not the only one.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for 2 hours and my files are still stuck on remote. Safe to say you're not the only one.

I have had my files stuck for hours and i did notice that they generated some files but any files i upload now still get stuck. so far it has been over 6 hours and nothing has been fixed. this is not a new issue either as it has been happening for many months now and they never find a solution for it..

Thanks for the reply.

I have had my files stuck for hours and i did notice that they generated some files but any files i upload now still get stuck. so far it has been over 6 hours and nothing has been fixed. this is not a new issue either as it has been happening for many months now and they never find a solution for it..

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
This new interface is fully of bugs, first of all, i can't change the sever location (i select the country, i click save.. and when i refresh the page the setting remains to Any Location ) and that's probably the reason my upload is very very slow.. 500kb-1mb/s while in the last interface i had an average of 20mb/s and sometimes it went on a maximum of 45mb/s upload speed and the support only says that the server might be busy, but it can t be 24/7 busy, there is a problem. Another bug is, the filter of moving files, it doesn t work.. i'm searching for folders and it doesn t search, it does nothing, i m bound to use ctrl+f and search for any folder in my 200+ folders collection if i want to move some files. I already tell this 2 times to the support, one month ago and again last week, and now they block my support chat lol, they still doesn t solve the bugs, afterall, openload rullz

This has been happening since Ahoura no longer deals with the uploaders himself. the files are still getting stuck and i have told technical many times about this issue with remote upload for many, many months now. As i type this i have had a few files stuck and i had to delete them and re-add them and they are still stuck. don't know if technical knows what they are doing or if they are just ignoring the uploaders when they are messaged.

I message Ahoura and he ignores my messages and i know he is aware of the issue and just does not get it fixed. This was not happening when they had their old interface and it was alot better. the new one sucks and is full of bugs and for some reason i don't think they know how to fix it since it has been happening for many months. maybe a temporary fix but not a permanent one. SMH... Figured Ahoura was better than this but this is why he got this people to work for him so they could deal with you and give you alot of automated messages

Back