TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
Skrill Payments

Has anyone had contact with Admins..I haven't received anything by chat or email regarding when pending payments will be released...

Who is they? so far no one has responded to email or chats and even here ahora isnt responding which is why this new thread was created..geez i hope thevideo isnt shutting down and I wish someone in authority would speak to us many concern linkers who need to know if we should be wasting our time and links on a host that isn't going to stand up to the end of their bargins. I have one payment pending and getting ready to request another and I don't know how to proceed...

From Ahoura:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]7th Jun 2015, 03:15 PM[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Hi,

All the payments were sent out. I apologize about the slight delay. Please note that we process payments at least TWICE a month and if you are not receiving your payments like others are its due to one of the following reasons:

1. You did not format your payout email properly. (We have this issue a lot of time, please include "@" and "." in your email address)
2. Your paypal can not receive payments. Make sure your account is setup and ready to receive the payment.

I would like to also remind everyone that we pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month with up to 3 days of possible delay.

Regards,
Ahoura​
[/FONT]

So maybe it's me being impatient but as far as scam and verify links go it is a legit site for video hosting, couldn't find anything about the affiliate program but other members here say they were or have been paid in the past..I guess just wait and see..good luck everyone, I know I've been working my ass off to upload and link viable media to generate these pennies and want the payout...I know moving forward customer service and communication has got to get better, right?..

Last edited:
I've been waiting since 4th December with no payment. Was told BTC would be paid by the 12th. Nothing has been paid, all still pending. Same with the sister site vidup.

For those with Skrill payments...mine was just released to me. I thought I would let you guys know and next payment I'm more educated about when and how it's processed....

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Ahoura:

Please note that we process payments at least TWICE a month and if you are not receiving your payments like others are its due to one of the following reasons:[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1. You did not format your payout email properly. (We have this issue a lot of time, please include "@" and "." in your email address)[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2. Your paypal can not receive payments. Make sure your account is setup and ready to receive the payment. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I would like to also remind everyone that we pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month with up to 3 days of possible delay. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

I want to ask thevideo to revisit Payoneer. I can only beg. I'm only using Payza at all because of thevideo and those dudes at Payza be crazy. They just do what they want. Currently, I made a withdrawal two weeks ago and apparently there's nothing wrong with it. Yet it's still pending and the chat people are like robots. The support people don't e-mail back. And this isn't the first time I've had to deal with them and their behaviour is always the same. It's so annoying...please add Payoneer...

So everyone with Bitcoin payouts pending are waiting for payment still. Same as me. It's funny really, Ahoura stated that he was no longer providing support here as it is now much quicker to do it directly through the website, yet I have messages sent over two weeks ago, that haven't been seen yet even though they seem to be online regularly. He did copy and paste a message to both my accounts (I have two), saying that BTC payouts would all be done by the 12th. If I wanted a quicker payout, the change to Payza. I changed one of my accounts to payza to see what happened, but I forgot to put the security lock back on my account, so that one got hacked (probably my own fault).

Despite messaging them,the messages are never seen. And BTC payments were never sent. No response from admin on the hacked account, and there have also been no payments from their other site vidup. They have also posted no payment news bulletins on the site. ANY sort of response would be nice..... But nothing.

Ahoura scamer,send my money bitcoins:cursing::cursing:waiting bitcoins my money 1 month ant and 5 days,nots answer emails and chat,
Everything is clear here with him

Last edited:
Back