TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
I received a BTC payment in January but have not had anything since. I think their funds will be a little low with everything they had to catch up on after missing the December payouts. If anything, I would expect vidup payments will be processed before thevideo payments. This is the problem when you miss acoyple of payouts, it's difficult to find the funds to catch up. Hopefully they will though. Time will tell!

Message received from thevideo...

Hi, Payza payments will be going out soon, Skrill should also be sent out shortly after that alongside bitcoin, Wire transfers are still on hold.

I don't know if this relates to vidup and thevideo, or just thevideo, they didn't state which although I have asked the question again

"Be going out soon," "should also be sent out shortly" is it my imagination or is that answer kind of vague? I'm trying not to be concerned as I never had trouble with this host before. I wonder if it's too late to change from Skrill to Payza so that at least I might be in the first tier of payments? Maybe there's nothing left once he pays all the Payza people...

"Be going out soon," "should also be sent out shortly" is it my imagination or is that answer kind of vague? I'm trying not to be concerned as I never had trouble with this host before. I wonder if it's too late to change from Skrill to Payza so that at least I might be in the first tier of payments? Maybe there's nothing left once he pays all the Payza people...

Just spoken to them a bit more, and they said that this will be for both websites, with thevideo being processed first. The only definite answer I got was that BTC payments will be sent within this week. As far as I can see, Payza will be first. If they say anything else I'll let you know.

Edit: I am gonna keep with BTC and hope for the best. My vidup payout due is $255, so I doubt they'll have anything left over to pay that. I'll live in hope though lol

Last edited:
Back