TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
Payment pending.

Hi, I have a payment waiting from 2 weeks and nothing.Is my first payment and I using Payza.
Does anyone know how long it pays? I want to know if I will continue with this host.Thank you

Well, I haven't received anything as yet. I know last month they said payments would be sent on the 12th, and I didn't get mine till the 18th, so basically a week after that. Personally, I don't think we'll get it this week, but you never know...

I haven't gotten paid either. I did try the chat, but there was no reply and they haven't e-mailed me back. They've always paid quickly in the past, but not this time. I just hope they pay. The fact that a few people here are saying they were paid is encouraging.

@mrs207. He has only paid once a month, and sporadically recently.

By the way, I have received a payza payment, so payza customers should have been paid now. He messaged and said BTC payments will be sent on the weekend.

So I received both thevideo payments through payza, but still nothing from vidup. Vidup is the one where I have the large payout pending, I just hope they haven't used all their bitcoins up paying thevideo payments. When I tracked their last Bitcoin payment, they transferred 11 bitcoins into their new wallet (that was in January, so they had 11 bitcoins left over at that point, plus whatever they have got since). My BTC payout will be about 0.7btc, so I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I haven't heard of anybody receiving anything from vidup as yet.

They did say skrill payments would go out alongside bitcoin, so Im not sure why it hasn't been sent yet. Maybe it still needed topping up. By my reckoning though, vidup payments won't be started until skrill payments have been released for thevideo.

Back