Status
Not open for further replies.
1_zps2025c0a8.jpg

payments always on time.. thanks :)

hi ,

please add webmoney

Hi,

We've been looking at adding additional payment gateways so stay tune for it!

pps when?

What kind of rates are you looking at if we were to open our PPS program?

It's Mid November and all payments have been paid out! Rates have been increased so you can earn up to $10 per 1,000 downloads depending on your traffic so start attracting top tier traffic and watch your earnings double, triple, quadruple, pentuple, hextuple, septuple, octuple, nonuple, decuple, hendecuple, duodecuple or even centuple? You get the drift, so start uploading today! =D

thank for payment

please post your payments and we will upgrade your account to premium. Cheers

Last edited:
Hi lanbb,

Do you know the geographic location of those IPs? From our records, they are from Malaysia according to the IP which is Tier D. We have refreshed the server and you should be getting the correct earnings according to the region. Let us know again. Cheers.

Hi lanbb,

Do you know the geographic location of those IPs? From our records, they are from Malaysia according to the IP which is Tier D. We have refreshed the server and you should be getting the correct earnings according to the region. Let us know again. Cheers.

please upgrade my account
I'm Send UserID via PM. Please cek ,THK

Hello are you still offering free upgrades of accounts? I just joined a couple of days ago and I think I'm having decent results. I PMed you my username.

Last edited:
Hi @simporium, we are always looking for users of a good fit to our business model so to answer your question, yes we do offer free upgrades of accounts for a trial period and if both parties are happy with each other, it can be for long term :)

We have upgraded your account. Cheers.

For our current Christmas special, all our affiliates will get 20% of their referral's earnings. You can go to your account's page to get your affiliate link to refer people.

would love to use your host but I don't like the fact I have to ask for a premium account when I have to upload files bigger then 500 MB

can you grade me so I can try it

user name brealmusic

hahaha hey JohnnyJuice because of what you said, we have now increased the upload limit for registered users to 1GB!
If you will still need a premium account, let us know. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back