Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately a lot of zeroes in earning. Reaching Xerver levels...

I think you shouldn't advertise that you count every single download because it's just you cheating people.

Unfortunately a lot of zeroes in earning. Reaching Xerver levels...

I think you shouldn't advertise that you count every single download because it's just you cheating people.

they not cheating .. try to post "how to download".. i think your downloader dont know how to download in themediastorage

@marpycoco
Enjoy your earnings :) Could you post a screenshot of your payment? (Blank out the contact details)

@anurr
We seriously want to help you because you are a nice guy. And we really do count all downloads. The system works in such a way whereby it is more time-consuming to not count all downloads. So us being the lazy ones, would rather count everything. You have a premium account, uploaded 77GB of files and we want to help you convert those files into earnings. Think about it rationally, if we want to cheat you, wouldn't we wait till you are closer to the payment limit before we stop counting your downloads? You have earned less than 20 cents from your files and if we really want to cheat that small amount, I think we would have closed shop long time ago. Only possible reason is that your downloaders are not completing their downloads. They may have clicked on the download button but not waited for the file to complete. We have checked the system and every single file you have that has been successfully downloaded has incremented your earnings.

@sta77dom
Thank you for your kind concern but if you checked our facebook page or even do a domain scan, you will see that we have been around for a much longer time :)
edit: Noticed that you are just an online troll who goes around spamming the same comment in every thread.

Last edited:
Untitled_zps01dffd8e.jpg

:D

Last edited:
@marpycoco
Enjoy your earnings :) Could you post a screenshot of your payment? (Blank out the contact details)

@anurr
We seriously want to help you because you are a nice guy. And we really do count all downloads. The system works in such a way whereby it is more time-consuming to not count all downloads. So us being the lazy ones, would rather count everything. You have a premium account, uploaded 77GB of files and we want to help you convert those files into earnings. Think about it rationally, if we want to cheat you, wouldn't we wait till you are closer to the payment limit before we stop counting your downloads? You have earned less than 20 cents from your files and if we really want to cheat that small amount, I think we would have closed shop long time ago. Only possible reason is that your downloaders are not completing their downloads. They may have clicked on the download button but not waited for the file to complete. We have checked the system and every single file you have that has been successfully downloaded has incremented your earnings.

@sta77dom
Thank you for your kind concern but if you checked our facebook page or even do a domain scan, you will see that we have been around for a much longer time :)
edit: Noticed that you are just an online troll who goes around spamming the same comment in every thread.

I'm sorry to say but this just doesn't make sense. How come I don't have zeroes across the board then? But no, I always seem to have lately 1-2 downloads of the same package counted whereas all the other files are zero.

You do understand that all those same package rars amount to one file? So tell me, how much sense does it make for someone to successfully download 2 files and then go ahead and just push download without actually downloading?

Thanks for the compliment btw, but I'm really tired of the same bullshit everywhere.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

@marpycoco

@anurr

@sta77dom

I'm sorry to say but this just doesn't make sense. How come I don't have zeroes across the board then? But no, I always seem to have lately 1-2 downloads of the same package counted whereas all the other files are zero.

You do understand that all those same package rars amount to one file? So tell me, how much sense does it make for someone to successfully download 2 files and then go ahead and just push download without actually downloading?

Thanks for the compliment btw, but I'm really tired of the same bullshit everywhere.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Precisely. You don't have zeros across the board which proves that the system is working fine, hence it doesn't make any sense to us as well. From the system, we can see that all your downloads are getting paid. It doesn't make much sense for a downloader to simply download just part 1 or part 3 without downloading the rest.

edit: Did a bit more investigation (only for you), and from what we can see from your latest files (6Gk6lRDPLetKFJxF3.....) there are 12 parts to this file and there are 2 IPs that has downloaded this file. 1 of which has downloaded quite a few other parts of another video which will result in no payment as there is a limit to how much a single IP can be used to download the files. I think the solution to your issue is to reduce the number of parts per file or there will be multiple downloads from a single IP which will not be counted. This is to prevent fraudulent gaming of the system as there are people who will mass download their own files using another IP just to rack up their earnings.

Have a nice day anurr.

Last edited:
Well, I have to say that I find it odd how every time I have this issue it boils down to saying something along the lines of "1 of which downloaded quite a few other parts of another video".

It happened with FileInz, with Xerver & now here. You guys do realize that your hosters are very obscure to where I come from. Both my old forum (from which I migrated to my own site), as well as
well-known Warez forums e.g. Tehparadox do not have any links with these hosters, ever.

Yet, it's somehow always with my files that they also end up downloading some random other files. If you don't believe me, feel free to browse FileInz thread & you'll find exactly the same issue and exactly the same
explanation. To a T. Perhaps as all of you use similar hosting script (I'm not familiar with that stuff myself), you also have the same loopholes you can use. I have no idea.

Honestly, it's like you guys had a meeting and figured out collectively what to say in cases such as these :)

Personally I think there are a few explanations which make more constructive sense.

(a) You allow some downloading manager software (e.g. JDownloader) and as this program allows queuing what happens is that downloads which were queued are counted as zero (e.g. unfinished downloads)
and as you don't count double downloads of same files from the same IP anyways, they just go by the wayside.

(b) You only count downloads from unique IPs. Same people come back second time and more and you cut into those earnings and don't count them all.

Btw, 12 parts is because you told me that Tier 1 is counted 12/24hrs, Tier 4 50. Now we know that ain't true, either.

I'm very sad, but I suppose I'm used to it by now.

A nice day to you, too.

@anurr,

If it is happening with so many other file hosting sites, then maybe you should take a step back for once and think if the issue actually lies with you rather than blaming the whole world. For one, I think we definitely need a system to prevent uploaders from cheating us. If an uploader splits up his files to 100 parts (an exaggeration but entirely plausible) and expects to be paid 100 times just because 1 user downloads all 100 parts, I think that is not very ethical.

I don't really want to continue this conversation here as it is entirely up to you to split up your files as many times as you want, but we are ultimately running a business here and we cannot possible pay that 1 user that many times because our advertisers are only going to pay us once for his traffic. If you sincerely feel that our business model is not aligned with your needs, I wish you all the best in finding another file host that would suit your needs.

Cheers.

Well, as I do my own work (as opposed to majority of people here), I'll never upload TeraBytes of data. Never.

In that sense, of course, I do want to get payed for my work in a maximum fashion. It's just common sense to me, because my output can't compete with leechers.
Unfortunate that you hint at it being cheating, but hey, you can't please everyone.

Nor do I think it makes much difference, really. You're just arguing semantics. At first you were saying that in 24 hrs 12 downloads from Tier 1 are counted. Let's assume for the sake of argument
that these 12 downloads are across various individual files which are rar'ed into packages of 4 instead of just one file, rar'ed into 12.

Would you - in all honesty - posit that in that way I'd get all the earnings intended? :)

I'm ready to try it with subsequent uploads. It's a good idea, actually. But I dare to assume you won't like the outcome.

That's a false positive. We'll write in to Kaspersky to see if they are able to remove our URL from their list. Just click on that second link as it has been blocked mistakenly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back