Status
Not open for further replies.
from now your the one only :) cuz i hate other host they always delete my file :whistling:

awdee_zps7d65ff18.jpg

50% ayt? how many hours b4 it add to my funds cuz i can make sales with my anime :dj:

Last edited:
At the moment we have closed our Mixed plans and only on a fully PPD scheme.
For more details, refer to TheMediaStorage - Affiliates .

We will consider bringing back the Mixed plan or even PPS plans in the near future should there be an increasing number of uploaders who prefer PPS plans.

Everything is stated in black and white. With a prominent red sign to signal that the plans are not available. If we have been dishonest in any ways, he wouldn't have went 1 whole circle and still be back with us as his only file-host when there are so many other file-hosting options for you guys to choose from. But you are quite the cynic so... it doesn't really matter what I say. Hope you have a nice day.

Thnx for the Payment

Hello Folks,
just want to share my experience using TheMediaStorage. I thing this is one of the paying filehost. I've been paid 6th times.

and here is the newest payment

thanks admin. hope themediastorage will longlife and always pay the members.

cheers,
kenthuzone
(Admin of Ciblek.us)

Hey Kenthuzone,

Thanks for your kind words. We have been paying since 2012 so I hope that is considered 'longlife' if I were to put it into your words :p
Our rates may not seem colossal, we don't over promise sky-scraping rates, but what we can assure you guys is - what you earn is what you get.

To our new users*,
Don't attempt to game/cheat our system as we will eventually find out. Just a few days back, we found a user cheating the system. Such users will be banned so let's all play nice and develop a balanced economic system. Cheers.

1656223_700513583341778_4746443383154006537_n.jpg

Last edited:
it been days and this false alert still not remove , is it safe to visit your site , will downloader see this also

Last edited:
Hi,

What web-antivirus are you using? Is it still Kaspersky? Only people with web-anti virus will get this messsage (so far i have only received this alert from you and that other guy) but it is quite quite possible for you to set a whitelist rule on the domain so the message doesn't show up.
To be honest, does web-antivirus even work? I have never used them before due to their high rate of false positives.

A good malware scanner and a firewall is really all you ever need. Web anti-virus are pretty much annoying as it blocks the entire domain even when it was only 1 single link with a possible trace of malware, and even though if the file and the link has already been removed.

Seems like i went off on a tangent but yes, the site is safe to enter.

Last edited:
yes it from kaspersky , i know it false alert , but why your site got it and others no , if downloader see this , will they still want to download ?

like i mentioned, only people with kaspersky Web anti-virus 'may' get the message. I will still be attempting to contact Kaspersky to get them to update their blacklist, but i'm sure majority of your users who have a more reliable anti-virus browser plugin will not even see the alert.

to further put you at ease, look at this web url analysis. So kaspersky is nonsense :p

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/6...85c600d24bac286802ef5a8ceea668f3ef3/analysis/

We have DOUBLED Tier A and B rates so start uploading and earning DOUBLE the money today! :dj:

Last edited:
hello, could increase to $ 3 the other countries and we will gladly main usare

Hi Nyx07, we have actually just Doubled our rates for Tier A and Tier B. How about you let us know the geographical location of majority of your users and we will see if it is possible to upgrade them to a higher Tier.

Good news to all uploaders: We have DOUBLED Tier A and B rates so start uploading and earning DOUBLE the money today!

Last edited:
wasn't there a big hoo-haa on how the Zoom developer was stealing private information thru his tool? I didn't really follow up on that case or read into much detail but will still take a look to see if it is advisable to incorporate the tool with our site. Cheers.

[Quote = thefileupload; 2035707] [quote = Nyx07; 2035696] hola, podría aumentar a $ 3 los otros países y nosotros con mucho gusto usare principal [/ quote] Hola Nyx07, hemos hecho acaba de doblar nuestras tarifas para el Nivel A y Nivel B . ¿Qué hay de usted nos deja saber la ubicación geográfica de la mayoría de sus usuarios y vamos a ver si es posible actualizar a un nivel más alto. Buenas noticias para todos los cargadores: Nos ha DUPLICADO tasas de Nivel A y B así que empieza a cargar y ganancias DOBLE el dinero hoy! [/ quote]

I'll be honest my traffic is from spain, Mexico and Argentina.

So the reason

I await your prompt response

Spain is already in Tier A.
For Mexico and Argentina, we don't really have much advertisers for those regions. We will try putting them in Tier C for now which will be double from Tier D. We will then monitor and peg the rates accordingly to the advertisers' rates so it could be upgraded to Tier A/B or downgraded back depending on performance. Will this be good enough for you? Let me know the type of files as well, PM me if it's not convenient to say it publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back