Selling themaManager - edit and manage your posts / replace dead links.

Freddy11

themaManager - software to help you manage and edit your posts from forums and blogs.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaManager - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • All your user posts are fetched automatically.
  • All new posts are fetched periodically.
  • Supports major types of forums and blogs (phpBB, vBulletin, DLE blog, Wordpress, SMF, IP Board, myBB, xenForo, Burning Board, fluxBB, Blogger [blogspot]).
  • Posts are monitored for dead links all the time.
  • Replace dead links in all forums / blogs at once.
  • Replace posts with new posts from .txt files.
  • Replace specific text in all posts.
  • Replaced dead links are remember for the future.
  • Check links from specific post and replace in all posts.
  • Extract and replace links only from specific posts.
  • Setup all hosts which you need for dead links checking.
  • Access to all your posts by just double clicking with mouse.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, ripCaptcha, deathByCaptcha, bypassCaptcha).
  • Edit any of your post.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Preview your formatted post.
  • Save posts to files if needed.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Delete posts from supported website types (Wordpress).
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian).
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaManager

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaManager

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaManager forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaManager forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaManager - (changelog)

Last edited:
256 comments
Version 1.17 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.16 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.17
  • Added right click option for "STATUS" -> "EDITS" table -> "Open in browser".
  • Added new setting for type vBulletin in "WEBSITES" -> "Other settings" -> "Reason for editing". By default empty (as always was), but some forums seems to require it (rarely).
  • Added "Captcha Sniper" support. More information: http://poster.freddy.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=26587#p26587
  • Fixed few small fetching problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

plz check pm i try to find your skype but i cant

Already answered.

Version 1.18 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.17 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.18
  • Added replacements for websites.
  • Added option in "WEBISTES" -> "Other settings" -> "Convert message to HTML". Might be useful when replacing whole post, but have new post in BBCode and website only supports HTML.

Last edited:
Version 1.19 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.18 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.19
  • Added delete post from website support for vBulletin type (works only if account has needed permissions).
  • Added German language interface.
  • Added warning when adding "vBulletin 3.x / 4.x" type forum about possible problem when posts are fetched in HTML format and solution in FAQ: http://manager.freddy.lt/faq.php?expand=faq407
  • Added support for ReCaptcha 2 (when you need to select few images out of bunch - usually 9). Not many forums use it. Automatically can be solved only by Anti-Captcha (AntiGate). If not using that you will need to manually enter numbers of images which display what's asked. Image numbers can be separated by comma / dot or not separated at all.
  • Improved new links matching from .txt by filename in URL when one host encodes URL and other doesn't.
  • Improved to re-check the links in post after editing the post. Will also reset the post's background color to correct without the need to wait for scheduled links checking.
  • Fixed few small fetching problems.

Version 1.20 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.19 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.20
  • Added new right click option on text fields / areas "Open in browser". Opens the selected text in browser. If selected text is or has URL - opens URL. If selected text doesn't have URL - opens Google search with that text. Selected text can have multiple URLs if needed (each URL will be opened). Can also have BBCode tags around URL(s), BBCode will be ignored.
  • Added new right click option on text fields / areas "Copy URL". Does pretty much the same as "Open in browser" just copies URL(s).
  • Added new shortcut for text areas "CTRL + mouse wheel" to zoom (change font size).
  • Added new table below captchas table for common auto-captcha errors. Such as "zero balance", "no slot available", etc.
  • Improved to highlight links in "Extracted links" window.
  • Improved how error / success files are created to correct paths (css, images) if needed so that when opened in browser it would look better (easier to see what you're looking for).
  • Fixed some rare characters being incorrectly displayed in preview windows.

Last edited:
I have few questions about ThemaManager:

--------------------

- For replacing posts from text files ... how the program compares the topic title with the text files, in other words:

if I have a topic in site1 named: [gggg] xxxxxx vvvvvvvvvv (yyyy) zzzz bbbb
& same topic named differently in site2 [iiiiiiii] xxxxxx vvvvvvvvvv (yyyy) llllll aaaaa

SO, they still both have the same subject but different prefix & suffix .... will the program consider them as one same topic & change the text in both of them if I have text file named as the subject "xxxxxx vvvvvvvvvv (yyyy)" or does the text file has to be the exact name as the one already posted in the site ?

------------------

Can the program checks for dead links inside safelinking.net protected urls ...

------------------

Is there a topic separator ( for multiple topics inside single text file ) as the feature already present in themaposter

------------------

Thanks in advance

* The whole subject must be the same. The prefix is usually not a part of subject in forum, but if you use as part of subject it won't match. You will need to replace those posts from both forums.

* Depends on how they show links. I will need examples of all alive links and some dead links. Create a topic here: themaManager • Login

* Yes. "Options" -> "Posts" -> "Posts in .txt separator" (default "#==@==#").

Thanks ... I just bought it & its pretty good so far

3 needed features :
1- Abort current fetching
2- Option to search only first post (almost all my topics are (10-20 pages) & only the first post is needed/posted by me ... it takes ages (100x longer than it should) to search for my topics
3- Order topics by last post time so that we could bump / take care of only abandoned/old topics

1. Might add.

2. All posts are fetched when adding user and later all latest are fetched periodically. You rarely need to use topic fetch. It's fast if the forum's server is fast. If it feels slow that's because forum itself is slow. Even if you do need it, you only need to do that once. Just submit for fetching and grab a coffee / do something else / leave overnight. It will finish in no time.

3. Posts are already sorted by latest at the top by default.

1 - hopefully soon

2 - that might be ok in most of the cases but i'm trying to fetch 5000+ topics from a phpbb 2 forum (which only allows latest 1000 topic), luckily I managed to get all the 4000+ topic ids & put them manually into "topic fetch" feature of the thema manager, here is the problem, thema manager have to search each of the 4000+ topics & tries to get all posts & replies from each of those topics which results in ( 4000 topics x ~100 replies x 10 seconds delays by search for each page ) = ~ 800,000 seconds = 13,333 min = 222 hours = ~ 10 days ( if each post is taking only one second to fetch!!! ) ....
If you have a feature that could set the program to fetch only the first post of the topic that process would only take 2.5 hours

3- I mean original ( first post of the topic ) is sorted by date of last reply to that topic ... so that old abandoned topics could be bumped if needed ...
-- a topic made 2 years ago but someone replied to it yesterday
-- a topic made one year ago but didn't get any replies since then
if there is a feature that would sort the topics by last reply date ... the topic made 2 years ago would be sorted as if it was made yesterday as someone replied to it

Last edited:
1. Added in next update (1.21).

2. Might add some setting in future update.

3. It's not that easy, if possible at all. I don't store any dates (sorting is done by your post ID). Date is shown randomly pretty much on each forum internally (different CSS / HTML themes). Forums use different date formats. 2016-04-05 on one forum can mean April 5 and on another May 4. Some don't even show dates, just "x days ago", etc. Not to speak of different time zones.

Also I don't check replies from other people at all since it only needs to fetch your posts (you can only edit your posts). When checking for latest posts periodically it checks your user's profile page (or search page for your user) of latest posts. This sounds more like a job for some other tool. Well, I do have a custom tool which I use to monitor topics for latest replies so I could reply as fast as possible when needed :) , might make some public version of that tool in the future.

1 & 2 - thanks though i will not benefit from using these features when they come out as i think i'll have all the forums got fetched by then
3 - I now realise how hard it is to manage such a request ... not much needed anyway

=========

2 more needed features that would make your tools more complete

1- Ability to reply to the topics that are being edited: if links are edited in a topic, a reply is made with a comment such as "New links added" ... or you could manage to export such a task to themaPoster to handle these replies automatically

2- I don't know if this is possible in current version or not.... I already know that themaManager could change the post subject from the posts panel ... but is it possible to change it from text files as well ... for example such a text with the following tags would change the "Old Subject" to "New Subject" ... that would be a really helpful feature :heiligenschein:

<subject>Old Subject</subject>
<description>Old Description</description>
<subject-new>New Subject</subject-new>
<description-new>New Description</description-new>

The "1.21 alpha" with "Abort" button should be available today / tomorrow in my forum.

=========

1. Might add.

2. Will think more about it when working on next update (1.22).

Hello

This program is the greatest & its very useful for me with its current status ... keep it up

but i'm now having a real problem here .... all previous locked topics are being skipped even if they got unlocked ....

I have 100 topics that were locked before & now they are revived yet I can't add them to the program

please any current possible fix for it would be appreciated ... even if i have to manually add them one by one...

Hello

This program is the greatest & its very useful for me with its current status ... keep it up

but i'm now having a real problem here .... all previous locked topics are being skipped even if they got unlocked ....

I have 100 topics that were locked before & now they are revived yet I can't add them to the program

please any current possible fix for it would be appreciated ... even if i have to manually add them one by one...

In "WEBSITES" -> select that website -> select your user -> right click on user -> "Clear errors history".

Version 1.21 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.20 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.21
  • Added "Website" column in auto-captcha errors table.
  • Added font size setting in "Main settings" -> "General". Default is 0 which means calculate automatically. The automatic is a bit different than before (see the improvement below).
  • Added "Abort" button in "STATUS" -> "POSTS".
  • Added new option in "Extracted links window" -> "Add links as mirror". Mirror links will be added under the last link of the set. If it's single link - under that link.
  • Improved random questions handling.
  • Improved how default font size is set. If screen resolution is 4K or higher font size 14 will be used (+2 than before), if 1080p up to 4K - 13 (+1 than before), if lower than 1080p - 12 (same as always).
  • Moved "Options" under "Settings" -> "Main settings".

Last edited:
Version 1.22 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.21 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.22
  • Added right click option in "STATUS" tab -> "LINKS" table -> "Copy filename".
  • Added option in "WEBSITES" -> "Topic fetch" -> "Try to fetch only the first post from topic".
  • Added option in "WEBSITES" -> "Banned hosts" -> "Skip editing if message contains banned host".
  • Fixed few fetching problems.

hi
can i search my posts dead links with pages?
for example i will add my profile with pages number start and will add page number last and then it will search all posts dead links of my spescfic pages ?

Back