Selling themaManager - edit and manage your posts / replace dead links.

Freddy11

themaManager - software to help you manage and edit your posts from forums and blogs.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaManager - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • All your user posts are fetched automatically.
  • All new posts are fetched periodically.
  • Supports major types of forums and blogs (phpBB, vBulletin, DLE blog, Wordpress, SMF, IP Board, myBB, xenForo, Burning Board, fluxBB, Blogger [blogspot]).
  • Posts are monitored for dead links all the time.
  • Replace dead links in all forums / blogs at once.
  • Replace posts with new posts from .txt files.
  • Replace specific text in all posts.
  • Replaced dead links are remember for the future.
  • Check links from specific post and replace in all posts.
  • Extract and replace links only from specific posts.
  • Setup all hosts which you need for dead links checking.
  • Access to all your posts by just double clicking with mouse.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, ripCaptcha, deathByCaptcha, bypassCaptcha).
  • Edit any of your post.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Preview your formatted post.
  • Save posts to files if needed.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Delete posts from supported website types (Wordpress).
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian).
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaManager

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaManager

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaManager forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaManager forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaManager - (changelog)

Last edited:
256 comments
It didn't work on wordpress website.

I tried to replace dead links with new html links and it showed all invalid URLs. :O

Old Link
PHP:
<a href="http://oldlinks.com/tbdldwsog1jl" target="_blank">thema.rar</a>

New Link
PHP:
<a href="http://newlinks.com/tgrtfgrteffd" target="_blank">thema.rar</a>

Invalid URLs

Need your help freddy11.

Version 1.11 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.10 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.11
  • Fixed few small fetching problems.
  • Fixed some Wordpress tags fetching.
  • Added "Copy all links" button to "Extracted links" window.
  • Fixed some SSL handling issues.
  • Added support for new type "Burning Board 4.x".
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Version 1.12 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.11 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.12
  • Added "Paste" and "Clear" buttons for main post area in "POSTS" tab.
  • Added new setting in "CONFIG" -> "General" -> "Hide description field".
  • Added support for Blogger.
  • Added edit flood delay setting in "WEBSITES" -> "Other settings" for websites. Usually not needed. Defaults to 0. Some websites might need small delay.

Something happened with Planetsuzy after they had maintenance today.
Themamanager can't retrieve new posts or edit posts anymore. I don't think it gets past the log-in part.
Checking new posts says "No posts found" and edits say "failed to edit post" right after "trying to login".
When I double click the error status, it says "400 Bad Request".

Something happened with Planetsuzy after they had maintenance today.
Themamanager can't retrieve new posts or edit posts anymore. I don't think it gets past the log-in part.
Checking new posts says "No posts found" and edits say "failed to edit post" right after "trying to login".
When I double click the error status, it says "400 Bad Request".

Please create a topic here: themaManager • View forum - Websites problems and I will take a look (or fix it if it's really something that needs a fix).

Fixed for next update (1.13).

Last edited:
ThemaManager is working fine with Planetsuzy again.
Looks like Planetsuzy changed something!

Freddy, did you change the way themamanager edits posts?
I notice it's a lot slower now when editing 100s of posts that are in queue for editing.
Now it's only editing one post at a time and one forum at a time. Previously, I think it was editing many posts at the same time.

Is there anyway you can speed up the editing process?
I think posts that belong to different forums should be edited simultaneously, and not wait in the same queue.

Currently I have about 1000 posts in queue for editing ( 10 different forums ), and it's taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long. It's been like 3 hours and still not done editing.
Of course my internet is fast and I set the processes limit to 50, which is the maximum.

Also, "abort" button for edits would be useful. Because some forums are down/too slow so all the edits are getting timed out for that forum and it wastes a lot of time.
So it would save time if I can just abort the edits for those forums and retry them after all the other forums are done.
Also, "abort" button would enable me to manually prioritize which forums get edited first. Because it's better to replace dead links first for higher traffic forums where most of the sales come.

It may not be a big deal for people who only do few edits at a time.
But I get 100s of files deleted at the same time and sometimes over 5000 edits are submitted, so it takes a really long time to replace all the links.

Last edited:
Version 1.13 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.12 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.13

Freddy, did you change the way themamanager edits posts?
No, I didn't.

It was always like that. The queue is based on forum.

It's not possible to edit multiple posts for the same forum at the same time (that's forum's security measures). You can't do that with browser as well.

Posts for different forums are edited simultaneously right now (as it always was).

There is no flood delay though so it shouldn't be that long (of course more posts will require more time, but it's still much faster than doing via browser).

The slower speed might also be due to forum's slower servers or just overall at that time their servers over a bigger load.

Also, "abort" button for edits would be useful. Because some forums are down/too slow so all the edits are getting timed out for that forum and it wastes a lot of time.
So it would save time if I can just abort the edits for those forums and retry them after all the other forums are done.
Might add.

Last edited:
Open (or wait a bit) 1.13 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.14
  • Fixed message preview window images loading when URL has https.
  • Improved a lot performance of showing captcha to consume less CPU (more than 2000% less).
  • Added option in "Extracted links window" to "Don't remove old links when less are entered".
  • Improved links matching in "Extracted links" window.
  • Added abort button for edit statuses.
  • Improved how processes are assign to posts edits.

Version 2.19 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.18 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.19
  • Fixed message preview window images loading when URL has https.
  • Fixed IMDB leeching.
  • Fixed few small leeching problems.
  • Added automatic messages saving to .txt files inside "user/messages" folder by section. First time loading after update might take longer if you have a lot of messages (will try to save all).
  • Added setting "Leech short description from IMDB." in "Options" -> "IMDB".
  • Added setting "Automatically mark with color messages with extracted and replaced links" in "Options" -> "Messages".
  • Improved multiple messages preview window. Messages are now displayed in the list (you can still use arrow keys to navigate). Windows loads much faster (almost instantly).

Sorry, that post was meant for themaLeecher topic. Ignore it.

Last edited:
Version 1.15 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.14 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.15
  • Added new setting in "Options" -> "Links" -> "Don't report links as dead if host is completely offline or I have Internet connection problems".
  • Improved multiple posts preview window. Posts are now displayed in the list (you can still use arrow keys to navigate). Window loads faster. Also removed limits of how many posts can be previewed.
  • Added shortcut for button "Search and filter posts" - ALT + F.
  • Fixed "code" inside "center" preview display problem.
  • Added quick preview for main message area (ALT+X).
  • Removed from message preview window buttons to change background / text / links color. Pointless, just takes up space and memory.
  • Improved images displaying inside preview areas. Noticed that sometimes they are not fully shown.
  • Added banned hosts for websites.
  • Fixed [links] tag to properly update post message in program after edit.
  • Added setting in "Options" -> "Posts" -> "When saving post to file include special "description", "tags", "subscribe", "subject" elements". Disabled by default.
  • Improved subject preview when normal subject is empty by removing not needed BBCode from first line of message text. Only affects new fetched posts. If wanted for old you will need to re-fetch them by removing the user and adding it again.
  • Added ability to save Google account for better ReCapcha images in "Options" -> "Captcha".
  • Improved / fixed save to .txt file dialogs to automatically add .txt extension if wasn't entered.

Version 1.16 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.15 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

FAQ / Tutorials have been updated.

v.1.16
  • Added known dead links highlighting with red color inside message area. Basically which are in "STATUS" -> "LINKS" table.
  • Added new setting in "Options" -> "Posts" -> "Update post time to current time when editing for blogs".
  • Added new setting in "Options" -> "Posts" -> "Posts in .txt file separator". Default "#==@==#". For saving / loading multiple posts to/from single file separated with separator.
  • Added options when saving multiple posts to file: "Save each post to different file" (default which was always before) or "Save all posts to single file separated by separator".
  • Added right click option for "LINKS" table -> "Search for subject in 'LINKS'". Which will basically just copy and paste the subject to search and filter field.
  • Added right click option for users list -> "Clear fetching errors history". Rarely needed, if I didn't said that you need to do that you most likely don't.
  • Added new button above posts list to "Replace posts with new posts from .txt files" with options to load posts from files by "Match new loaded posts by subject" or "Load new posts in chronological order".
  • Fixed xenForo type topic fetching problem.
  • Fixed creation internal folder name if URL has illegal characters in it.
  • Fixed images preview loading which had non-English characters in URL.
  • Improved edits background log (in "STATUS -> "EDITS") to a simple table which is easier to read, shows more information and progress is updated in real time.
  • Improved topics fetching so you could enter URL with topic ID (not post ID) and multiple topic IDs (URLs) [one per line].
  • Improved some tool-tips, buttons placements.

Back