Selling themaManager - edit and manage your posts / replace dead links.

Freddy11

themaManager - software to help you manage and edit your posts from forums and blogs.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaManager - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • All your user posts are fetched automatically.
  • All new posts are fetched periodically.
  • Supports major types of forums and blogs (phpBB, vBulletin, DLE blog, Wordpress, SMF, IP Board, myBB, xenForo, Burning Board, fluxBB, Blogger [blogspot]).
  • Posts are monitored for dead links all the time.
  • Replace dead links in all forums / blogs at once.
  • Replace posts with new posts from .txt files.
  • Replace specific text in all posts.
  • Replaced dead links are remember for the future.
  • Check links from specific post and replace in all posts.
  • Extract and replace links only from specific posts.
  • Setup all hosts which you need for dead links checking.
  • Access to all your posts by just double clicking with mouse.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, ripCaptcha, deathByCaptcha, bypassCaptcha).
  • Edit any of your post.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Preview your formatted post.
  • Save posts to files if needed.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Delete posts from supported website types (Wordpress).
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian).
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaManager

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaManager

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaManager forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaManager forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaManager - (changelog)

Last edited:
256 comments
What if I want both? Can you hook a nigga up?

Pretty much as facethewind said above.

I don't offer discount in such case because the prices are already very low.
Hence why I bought both at full price :3 He gave me themaposter last night, paid for themamanager today and can't wait!

Waiting on 1.09 like a baby wants titty.

Still waiting for it :| He says he's busy but I want to use this on WBB, come on man :|

Last edited:

Waiting on 1.09 like a baby wants titty.

Still waiting for it :| He says he's busy but I want to use this on WBB, come on man :|

Just some busy days, even not computer related.

The beta of 1.09 with that fix is available at my forum: themaManager ? View topic - Version v.1.09 beta available.

The final should be released fairly soon.

Version 1.09 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.08 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.09
  • Fixed some SSL handling issues.
  • Updated some internal libraries to newer versions which theoretically should improve overall performance.
  • Fixed few small fetching problems.
  • Improved some browser related security aspects.
  • Improved not to show duplicate errors when post is not yours on next fetching (searching for new posts).
  • Added option when saving multiple posts to file and file with name already exists to add increment number at the end of the file name and don't ask again.
  • Added "Copy message" button below the message area.
  • Added option to change phpBB 3.x and Wordpress login page name (very rarely needed).
  • Fixed links removal when using "r" in "Extract links window" when original message is in HTML.
  • Improved when checking / testing host link (in "HOSTS" tab) to save the response into "files/errors" or "files/success" folder just in case needed to see the given HTML response from host.
  • Added option to specify where to search in "Replace text window". "All websites" (was always default previously) or just "selected website" (new option).
  • Added button to "Check now" links for specific website(s) if really needed.
  • Added new feature for "Topic fetch" : "Gather unique topic IDs from posts and fetch all topics".
  • Fixed some HTML escaping issues.
  • Renamed type "IP Board #1" to "IP Board 1.x / 2.x" and "IP Board #2" to "IP Board 3.x" to avoid confusion.
  • Fixed rare vBulletin new line issues.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
Seriously need a way to replace file links without waiting for themaManager to check 70000 links first.
I had about 200 files deleted today and I had to wait literally 3 hours for themaManager to check the links and display them in status window first, before I could replace the links....

And "Extract Links" feature does not work properly.

For example, I have a post that has 3 links like this.

PHP:
[url=http://k2s.cc/file/deadlink/test_video.mp4]test_video.mp4[/url]
[url=http://k2s.cc/file/deadlink/test_video.part1.rar]test_video.part1.rar[/url]
[url=http://k2s.cc/file/deadlink/test_video.part2.rar]test_video.part2.rar[/url]
But only the rar files were deleted. So my txt file containing new links only has new links for test_video.part1.rar and test_video.part2.rar
PHP:
http://k2s.cc/file/newlink/test_video.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/newlink/test_video.part2.rar

So if I load new links from txt, match by filename, and hit replace links.

the post ends up getting edited like this.

PHP:
[url=http://k2s.cc/file/newlink/test_video.part1.rar]test_video.mp4[/url]
[url=http://k2s.cc/file/newlink/test_video.part2.rar]test_video.part1.rar[/url]

The 3rd line is completely removed and the links don't match the filename.

So it seems that "Extract Links"'s replace mode works differently. Instead of replacing the links by matching the filename, it replaces links line by line in the order they appear.
Feels like it's using "Replace Text Mode's method to replace the links.

And it only replaces links for the selected forum so I can't use it to quickly replace links that I know are dead.

Another situation is, if I have a post that has links for not just one video, but many videos.
But only some of them are deleted files.
So if I use extract links's replace mode to replace the links, links that have empty "new link" field get completely erased.

Simple solution to this and my request for a way to replace links without waiting for themamanger to check for dead links first is this:
Change the "Check Links" button in Posts tab so that it's possible to select multiple posts instead of just one post like it is now and the add the ability to load new links from txt file.
Then I can just select an entire thread of posts, Press "Check Links", and use the replace mode to replace all the links for all forums.

or

Make it possible to "Extract Links" and send the links to STATUS -> Links window as dead links.

Last edited:
does someone have problems with cloudflare or incapsula when run this program?

I've had cloudflare requiring me to enter captcha when I was using an IP which was flagged as spammer/DDOSer.

That's normal. CloundFlare can ask to enter captcha for a lot of IPs. Actually all India, Vietnam, Thai, etc. country IPs usually always need to enter captcha.

That's exatly the same as using a browser (like Firefox, Chrome).

I've had cloudflare requiring me to enter captcha when I was using an IP which was flagged as spammer/DDOSer.

That's normal. CloundFlare can ask to enter captcha for a lot of IPs. Actually all India, Vietnam, Thai, etc. country IPs usually always need to enter captcha.

no captcha I means ban IP. use proxy back all to normal without it Coudflare block ip

no captcha I means ban IP. use proxy back all to normal without it Coudflare block ip

With default settings that's definitely possible. That's why I included some requests settings, since some hosts might need different settings.

The default settings for k2s are bad and must be changed.

I even provided recommend settings in my forum: themaManager ? Login . I will try to integrate those settings for k2s as default in some update.

Version 1.10 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.09 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.10
  • Added topic fetch support for types XenForo and phpBB 3.x due to requests, but it's not needed in general use.
  • Fixed within program displaying problems with some rare Unicode characters.
  • Added option to filter posts with duplicate subject.
  • Added support for new type "Burning Board <= 3.x".
  • Added option to specify where to search in "Replace extracted links window". "All websites" (new option) or just "selected website" (was always default previously).
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Back