TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Luan,

thank you for great service.

just now i experience down in website of uploadingtips.com its host on your canada server - pls look into ticket #113101

regards,

ty for speedy reply Luan is up now

Last edited:
I try now over 1 Month to Transfer 1 Domain

I'm really pissed off as hard as it may not even be

The new Registrar says he cant fetch the Admin Email of the Domain and i write thehosting.me

and they say they have accepted the Transfer????

I ask me how becouse the new Registar say can fetch The email from Domain Owner.............

So i Hope we can Clear this Bullshit Fast!

My Patience is over iam really Pissed off...

I Dont know why this Trouble i have so much services by ur service and i have never seen Trouble like this

Ticket is #572971

I have give the new Registar my Login Details he will write you

Iam Finish with my Ideas what i can do now so pls clear this Problem!

We have approved all requests (the email) for the transfer. The auth code is in your Client area.

The domain is unlocked.
You have the auth code.
We have confirmed the transfer in our email.

We have completed all necessary steps to complete the transferation.

As I said you in the ticket we didn't have any downtime. You IP was blocked by our firewall.

By the way you site is abusin the server using too much server resources.

yes you right
after your check site is good and dont have any downtime
thanks

site is down now

Last edited:
No reply from customer support.

Hi Luan
Its my first time to own a website so I bought a domain name and hosting.
How long will it take for me to access my cPANEL?

How many hours of waiting. No reply on my ticket.

-----------------------------------
after 24 hours of waiting, customer support did not reply in my ticket.
this is insane.

Last edited:
I don't see any downtime here. And you are the only client that sent the ticket. Maybe you was unable to access the site for a few seconds.

I don't see any downtime here. And you are the only client that sent the ticket. Maybe you was unable to access the site for a few seconds.

not just a few secs, i cant access the site for a couple of minutes or maybe an hour, like before i send the ticket its down for about 1hour , can you please fix it?

Sorry guys, now the problem it's fixed :) We are doing our best to guarantee the maximum uptime. As I can see we are one of the best here at WJ.

Guys now you can monitor and check our servers status from http://www.thehosting.me/mya/serverstatus.php

So from that page you can see if the server in wich you are located is down or if there is an issues with your IP.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Ticket replied. Fakie, before you was in german servers, and we had some problems with them. Now we have migrated all clients to a new server. Much more powerful.

But anyway for warez linking and like that I suggest all of you to choose Canadian Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back