TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luan

TheHosting ME is a certified web hosting company, serving thousands of websites across all market segments from small business all the way to government sectors. We use the latest technology to enable professional and quality services. Our prices are competitive with the worlds biggest companies in the web hosting industry.

We don't oversell our servers, meaning your site will always be as quick as it should be, no matter whom you're sharing your server with.

wwdspd.png

Finally today TheHosting ME launched the new design with a new Custom CMS made for our needs and to facilitate also your browsing and management of your account. The new web site is designed and programmed by Fadion Dashi (dmsagency.com), he really did a fabulous work. To celebrate this event we decided to make a special offer for all new clients.

New clients can use the Promotional Code: NEWSITE and the first month it's free (One Time Only), the promotional code expires on: 12/06/2011

• Shared Hosting starting from: €2.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
  • Resellers starting from: €16.00 /month (Canada or Germany)
  • VPS starting from: €8.00 /month (Germany Only)

For more information and orders check out: http://www.thehosting.me/

Last edited by a moderator:
288 comments
i just purchased(free) hosting,just to get up my site,install all the templates etc,site wont be online for a month atleast..

do you allow warez linking?

We don't check our clients content, but if we receive any report from our datacenter we need to do something. Anyway we host a lot of warez-linking sites without any problem.

Hi,
Few minutes ago I subbmited a ticket, and now when I wanted to check its status in the client panel, ticket disappeared.
I know for sure that was sent because I received its number.

Could it was deleted without any response?

I'm sure you didn't send the ticket correctly. That's just impossible. Send me PM here with your support ticket ID.

Thanks,

I know that I sent it correctly.

In the meantime I checked my email, where in the spam folder I found a copy of my ticket with direct link to it, so I was able to read your answer to my question.
But when I click on My Support Tickets in client area, there is no trace of its existence, hence my concern.
The only way to check status of my ticket is a link in the mail.

Maybe a bug?

[SLIDE]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_QwLOnQ5sKjk/Tc1LD9BiEhI/AAAAAAAAFzw/2ZzYwE_VumU/screen.png[/SLIDE]

Nevermind, I found a ticket and got an answer, and this is most important.

Thanks!

Yep, sorry. Was a little bug in the template file (wrong URL of tickets). Fortunately fixed. You can send again your ticket, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

l0ck, no. Maybe it's to you something. Send a support ticket so we can verify, and explain the problem.

Thanks,

Hello,

I plan to host a website with you.It will link to TV shows..you mostly wont recieve complaints,in case of complaints,i`ll provide a email address to which all complaints have to be forwareded and offending material will be duly removed.Is that ok?

I have few more questions.
1.Do you register Domains?If yes,whats your registrar? If its Namecheap,or others, can the domain be pushed into my account?for safety purposes?
2.Do you provide sofaculous or other one-click auto installers?

Thanks

My site is down as well as yours, so how can I subbmit a ticket about this problem?

[SLIDE]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_PVV3FBYmhws/TdKIOW4eGYI/AAAAAAAACNo/uu99qFGd8qA/sitedown.jpg[/SLIDE]

i install my wordpress and plugin and use it for 2 days and everything fine now
thanks

German or Canadian server?

I ask because I wonder if you also have a problem with setting time zone on your WP, and wants to know whether to blame the server clock <_<

Since I'm using their service, I can't complain!
Fast servers and even faster support :D

Try to order VPS with NEWSITE coupon:

'The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms'

UPDATE: After over 24 hours still no answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back