The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sir,
I just want to ask that i have attached my Debit Card with my Payza account and now i want to validate it.. But whenever i go to My Account > verify account > credit card validation and clixk on validate card.. this error appears,
"Your card cannot be validated this time, Please contact customer support"
So please help me nd tell me how can i resolve it.. Reply soon thnx
My Payza email is i sent u with Pm

your card should only be visa if it's mastercard they cannot make the payment and if you are from the UK then payza is useless for a little while :(

i had some payza revserasl on my account but i am not getting any joy from payza staff:'(

Hi Shaunn,

Hmmm, usually reversals happen because somewhere down the line fraudulent funds got mixed up. Most of the time the sender is not at fault and is unaware that they have come into the possession of fraudulent funds. Our policy is to return these funds back to their origin.

I'm not saying that's the reason for the reversals, but many times it is. Let me know the transaction reference number if you would like me to follow up with our support.

Thanks
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

"Date
10/6/2012 9:07:43 AM
Reference Number
FAAB3-93C23-0D9F8
Transaction type
Withdrawal
Name/Email
To AlertPay Prepaid Card-XXXX XXXX XXXX 7865"
It still pending also over 1 weeks please check for me, thank

Hi nhatquang1

How are you,

Looks like FAAB3-93C23-0D9F8 cleared, it's completed. I noticed you initiated a new transaction, it shouldn't be much longer I'll keep an eye out for it for you.

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

i m not able to login to my account when i try to login this error shown Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.Support please help me ..

Hey Lovehacker,

This could be a few things, hard to tell with out more info. Can you send our Account Security a support ticket or let me know the ticket ID number if you've already sent one.

Talk to you later

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Send that email on over to us for investigation. If you get a chance forward it to phishing@payza.com at your soonest convenience.

Thanks!
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Hey Smook33R,

Let me know the details I'll look into it for you. Just like Cypherz said, make sure it's a Visa that's enabled for international and online use.

Let me know!
Thanks,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Hello, I recently saw that Withdraw by bank transfer to India is now possible.
I wanna ask how much will be the fees for the same?

The fees page
https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Shows only the fees for bank wire and not for bank transfer.

Hey PlusOne,

I believe the fee to initiate Indian bank transfer withdrawal is 270.00INR. Unfortunately this feature is down for the moment. We will make announcements as soon as we have news.

If you need a point of reference check our fees page, just be sure to select India from the drop down menu.

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Hey payza support please check ticket #LIM-480-58609 its regarding verification of CC

Hey msk19994,

Looks like someone got back to your support ticket, let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,
Tarik

Hello Tarik,

I made withdrawal via Bank Wire before one week, and my money is in the bank,
but i can not to take. This is exactly the problem :
On the first picture you can see, before 8-9 months when i received money from Payza,

Ordering Customer :
Earthport PLC
21 New Street
London EC2M 4TP
United Kingdom
pbEyb.jpg

and everything was ok.

-now the problem is :

Ordering Customer:
My personal information
2mIip.jpg

That is the reason why the bank do not give me my money. they say it is not possible the same person to be Ordering customer and Beneficiary customer.

I want to ask, does Payza can give me documents that they are Ordering customer like before ( on the first picture)

Sorry for the long text and my bad english, but really i'm in bad situation...

Thank you.

Hi,

Sir Today i have submitted my national id card & Bank statement to payza for verification.
I have also added my bank account & its got confirmed.
please sir verify my account as soon as possible.

Ticket Information:

Ticket ID - #MRA-398-98517

Thanks.

Hey Goldensparrow

Thanks for sending us your verification documents :)

Looks like they got reviewed and approved the very same day you submitted them. The account is good to go :)

Let us know if you need anything else!

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Kindly check the Reference Number
D7BE9-3AEA6-9D43F

my payment 6 days and not in my account everything is correct too . kindly look at it .
i know u guys are busy but its also imp for me :)

do i have to call u guys ?

Looks like this one cleared the day after you posted your message. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471

Hi payza, please prossed my money to my bank account .
It shows completed 10/10/2012 wire transfer, but nothing there in my account till today 19/10/2012:O your CC is asking for bank statement as prooph which I cant gate easyly becose my bank is about 30 Km. away from my home and bank staf never gives statement easily, So I atteched passbook copy . So take action emigiatly . I am wateing for money from 01/09/2012 by bank transfer then your CC told to cancel it and do wire transfer so I canceled bank transfer and request for wire transfer and now I think there is no any option to get my money .

Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471

Hi vijsam,

See if the trade id our banking operations have emailed you helps your bank locate the funds. Reply to the email if you need more information concerning the withdrawal. Let me know if you end up replying, I'll follow up with the team.

Thanks
Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Hey nmartan,

How's it going :)

Hello Tarik,

On the first picture you can see, before 8-9 months when i received money from Payza,

Ordering Customer :
Earthport PLC
21 New Street
London EC2M 4TP
United Kingdom
pbEyb.jpg

and everything was ok.

-now the problem is :

Ordering Customer:
My personal information
2mIip.jpg

That is the reason why the bank do not give me my money. they say it is not possible the same person to be Ordering customer and Beneficiary customer.

I want to ask, does Payza can give me documents that they are Ordering customer like before ( on the first picture)

Thank you.

create a ticket in etherport PLC site and ask them why they did this .

@ payza advisor: my payza account got limited i created account using canada as a country i was such a noob i thought its from canada so i should make my payza also to canada address, now can u help me what to do i am not from canada i from asia, can u help me???reply

Hello Tarik,

Thank you.

---------------------

Thanks for writing to me, I think I understand the issue, I may have come across this before. The last time I had encountered this issue, it was a local policy that didn't allow for the sender to be the receiver. This changes from country to country, but just to be sure, send us a support ticket. Let me know the ticket ID number, I'll make sure it gets checked out by our banking operations.

Our team will get back to you with more details as soon as we get a chance

Thanks in advance
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

@ payza advisor: my payza account got limited i created account using canada as a country i was such a noob i thought its from canada so i should make my payza also to canada address, now can u help me what to do i am not from canada i from asia, can u help me???reply

Hey Aryan10,

Np, let me know your details, but send them in a support ticket and provide me with the ticket ID number.

Here is our contact page

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Waiting to hear back from you
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also @ thesnake

Don't
contact Earthport, they might apply a fee for contacting them. Let us deal with it for you.

@payza advisor: thanks for replying i sent support ticket already there one of ur representatives reply me that why u made other country payza and why is ur payza used from place other than canada, what should i do???

Ticket ID: MSU-729-74113
Zara M.
Account Security Analyst

Give me a second, I'll get back to you I'm looking into this right now.

Ttul
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Ok, so at this point you can either move forward with your current account by submitting the documents requested from our Account Security or if you prefer, you can create a new account. Just remember to use your real details, using fake details is actually against our user agreement.

Also, be sure to have an extra email address handy, you'll need a new one to create your new account if choose to do so.

Unlike other payment processors, we extend our services to members based in Pakistan. Don't let this be a worry to you, we are proud to have you guys on board :)

All the best,
Tarik

My Payza account got limited and i got like 42$ in it but i don't want to verify account and i just use to handle my online payments and i need my money and have to send them to my server admin so that my site keeps alive and please can you remove the limitation???

i am from pakistan!

Hey Royal prince,

Has any one gotten in touch with you concerning the state of your account. Send us a ticket, if you wish, I can have a look into it with our support, this will provide you with some insight as to what the best thing to do is.

Take care,
Tarik

@payza advisor: thanks alot bro for such a nice reply, bro ok i am making new payza account, is there any possibility of my money i.e 16$ limited can be shifted to my new payza account???

my question is same to aryan10,

Can my money transfered to my new account???

This is a good question, it depends on the circumstance. Most of the time you will be able to contact the account security team 180 days after the day of the suspension. They will be able to reassess the funds in questions after this time period. Best thing to do is find out if this applies to you, it really varies from case to case.

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

@payza advisor: thanks alot bro for such a nice reply, bro ok i am making new payza account, is there any possibility of my money i.e 16$ limited can be shifted to my new payza account???

It is possible, but only after the documents are provided. Once everything checks out ok, the funds would be released.

It would be up to you to make a choice,
Do you want to resolve the previous account and potentially wait for a hold period to expire? (this can be anywhere between 30 to 180 days)
Or start off fresh with the proper details.

Maybe doing both will be the best solution if you want to eventually gain access to your balance.

Hope this helps you make a clearer decision

Kind regards,
Tarik

---------------------

Thanks for writing to me, I think I understand the issue, I may have come across this before. The last time I had encountered this issue, it was a local policy that didn't allow for the sender to be the receiver. This changes from country to country, but just to be sure, send us a support ticket. Let me know the ticket ID number, I'll make sure it gets checked out by our banking operations.

Our team will get back to you with more details as soon as we get a chance

Thanks in advance
Tarik

Also @ thesnake

Don't
contact Earthport, they might apply a fee for contacting them. Let us deal with it for you.

Ticket ID #FLY-161-91274

Thanks

Payment Doubt

Hello. I'm gonna receive a payment. I want to know how much it takes to appear on my account. It's supposed that the payment has been sent already today, but in my account doesn't appear anything. Does it take time?

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back