it still pending ,also i withdraw over 1 week
Please tell me more information
Thank you

hello Payza

is been also, 7 business days passing by, since I have withdrawed my money,

reference number:

B085F-D9E94-AE7A8

Pls check it

Hi Payza Advisor. I have a Withdrawal by Check that was made on October 8th. Its now October 16th, and that withdrawal is still Pending. Normally my withdrawals would take 2 days at the most, so this is very strange. The Reference Number is C2987-72D34-B9528.

Payza Support
please check this ticket
My bank wire status completed on 12-OCT but i still cant get any money in bank account
I trust Payza but please check this ticket carefully

Ticket ID #OQH-387-39949
Thanks

@Payza_Advisor: I'm checking my prepaid card in the website and the information is taking time to appear, finally I see blank spaces in my past movements and 0 funds there, are you working or fixing something right now?

EDIT:
Now I see the Transaction Activity : No recent activity. And the blance is still 0$
But I have several transactions with my prepaid card in the past months and some funds there.

EDIT 2:
Nevermind, fixed a couple of hours later.

Last edited:
Reference Number
88A8E-40560-4316D Withdrawal pending from 10.08.2012.
well. if you write 3-5 days must be 3-5 because are not your money.what is the problem? your support dont replay to the tickets.
its better to close if you cant do this work!!!!!if people need money is because people needs it, you can not make fun of people.
if you need more time you can write 8-10 days.people van choice if to work whit you or not.stop to be liar!!!!!be honest whit people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back