The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

Same problem for me, My Bank Transfer is still listed as pending since August 20th, reference #: 16BF2-F2C3E-F254F ticket: [#ZYE-411-51235].

Is this a joke or what? I agree with pranavjpr.

me too waiting from 21st..
they don't even reply to support ticket. Haven't provided any ETA either !

Edit : Finally, I had to cancel the transaction. I have now performed a bank wire withdrawal. I hope it would be faster as it was in past.

Last edited:
31.8. loaded 300 pounds via bank transfer, money is still not in payza account.
it usually takes one day only.

is payza scamming us?

sent 5 support emails, none has been answered yet!!!!:facepalm:

Should we submit a fraud report to FSA?

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday, hope this leads to a great weekend for all.

I wanted to bring something to your attention. If you are experiencing pending delays, you need just look at the past posts, I have addressed the issue. ( I took down your details and forwarded the info to be checked up on by the team in charge of getting withdrawals out).

As of today, if you have a new transaction you want to have looked into, please call our support. Our support is on stand by for you to benefit from, they don't bite, they are very friendly :)

Remember, anything account specific will now get directed to our support. Calling will get you sorted out pronto so don't be shy!

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Canada: +1-514-787-1840
USA:
+1-917-720-1220
UK: +44-203-519-0003

Thanks for being a great community :)
Tarik
Payza

So that means youre not aware that there are pending payouts way overdue??? I havent submited anything to you but sent the support 3-4 tickets and no answer. 2 weeks already you fu**ing clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back