The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We apologize, but you have reached the monthly credit card deposit limit of $0.00 USD. Please enter an amount less than your remaining available credit of $0.00 USD or use a different deposit option."

credit card is verified, actually two credit card are verified.

why can I not deposit??????

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Yes, I was able to add funds. You can see number of transactions in my account. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks,

same here, I think this has method!

Hello,

I requested my money on August 26th, but i did not got. :o Why?

Date
8/26/2012 7:14:03 AM

Current Status
Pending

Duration
2-5 business days

Reference Number
C7A63-005A6-DBEA6

Last edited:
At least reply about this issue.

When pending status will change to completed. I requested on 29th August and today is 06th September. As you mention it will take only 2-5 business days.

Waiting for your reply payza_advisor.

Hello,
can you please tell me why my Withdrawal was canceled from the 8/24/2012 ?

Reference Number:
BD97C-8F072-9F708

Why a new withdrawal was made today?I didnt canceled anything or made a new Withdrawal.My account wasnt hacked because its everything okay.

Here are the Reference Number from my new Withdrawal

Reference Number:
BD97C-8F072-9F708

can you please help me?

I can't seem to add bank account on Payza. It says "Account Number is Invalid" when I enter my account number percisely. However, when I enter any 6 numbers, it goes through .....

Hey hkcaptain,

Send us a screen shot showing the bank details. Our banking support will have to look into this. They'll need to a/b cross reference the infos.

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Please remind me if this was a bank transfer or a bank wire.

Thanks!

Thanks for your quick response.

You will appreciate that i sent the documents by email to payzar support on 9th August and that email has not be acked.

This is why i am frustrated and why i have to raise issues on forums like these

I have telephoned your UK phone number but I get cut off every time before the message and selection options have completed their playback, which has made me even more frusttated.

Please advise me by what date you expect to resolve this

Regards

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Hi, you have any complaint with México? I dont like PayPal because they freeze my account for nothing, just searching were to go

Welcome to the thread Gian,

Anyone one else here from México? Maybe you can share your experience with Gian :)

As is we extend our services to Mexico based members. Check out the local payment options provided in the link bellow.

https://www.payza.com/features/local-payment-options

Kind regards,
Tarik

Debit card not received more than 6 month passed [#GYY-412-36396] check this support ticket yet not answered more than 15 day passed. Waiting for your kind response.

Regards

Hello Mr. Tarik. I requested bank transfer withdrawal id. D98C7-68352-12FEC it was remain pending from long time. but today I received mail from customer care department
Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to complete your withdrawal associated with reference number D98C7-68352-12FEC at this time.
You may try other withdrawal method while we are actively working to resolve this issue.
Thank you for your understanding.
But I don't see any balance in my account. Also When I withdrawal my balance was automatic got converted in INR from $ and also I was charged for bank transfer withdrawal. Now As the problem is from your side and not from my side. If you can not send bank transfers in India then you should have not opened the option for us. But I can understand there could be some problems but as the problems are from your side then why balance should be restored in $ and my currency conversion charges should be reversed and also bank transfer fee. Why should I have to pay currency conversion charges. And also INR is not allowed in Payza account, the currency converted Automatic because of bank transfer request. Then it should be restored to my original Balance as there is no mistake from my side. Also where is my money whey my account balance is 0 where my money gone after you declined withdrawal because of problems from your side. Also Bank transfer withdrawals should be disabled for Indian users if you are facing difficulties in sending them so that it wont affect more people like me.

Last edited:
I am from Bangladesh. I want to verify my payza account with valid document. May be It Takes some time. In the mean time can I received & send money? If some reason I could not pass the verification posses then what will happen? My account get block? Or i can receive & transfer money easily?

Hey MSL6600,

No worries, you can send and receive money prior to verification. The verification will help you withdraw the funds to your bank account. It shouldn't take long to complete verification once you submit your documents, give it about a week.

All the best,
tarik

At least reply about this issue.

When pending status will change to completed. I requested on 29th August and today is 06th September. As you mention it will take only 2-5 business days.

Waiting for your reply payza_advisor.

Hi ILHFFS,

Champ of champs quoted me on his prior post

http://www.wjunction.com/1645453-post628.htm

I made a list of all your transactions and had them reported. I'm trying to get this sorted out for you guys.

Thanks
Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I'll be checking the PMs, no worries .

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Hey Everyone,

Operating within online communities comes with the need to pursue security across the board. I just wanted to stress the importance of keeping this thread free of personal information, thanks if you've done this thus far
smile.png

We got together and decided that it would be best to keep the questions general. If you have an issue that is account specific, please give us a call, it's your best bet! As is, we have hired enough support to be able to handle call volumes with minimal to no wait times
smile.png
This is great news for when you want to get your issue across and want to speak with our great staff.

We encourage members to help each other out as much as possible, what comes around goes around so build up your karma points
smile.png

Don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook, our presence there we will soon be ramped up.

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST ( extended soon )
Canada: +1-514-787-1840
USA: +1-917-720-1220
UK:
+44-203-519-0003

You can literally find almost all the answers to your questions in our FAQ index linked bellow. Don't be shy to use it, we put it together for your convenience.
https://helpdesk.payza.com/

Remember, knowledge is power!

Sincerely,
Tarik
Payza

Hey hkcaptain,

Send us a screen shot showing the bank details. Our banking support will have to look into this. They'll need to a/b cross reference the infos.

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Please remind me if this was a bank transfer or a bank wire.

Thanks!

Thanks for help, it's bank wire

I did it long time ago, but I only got a official email back as below

'If you are receiving the error message, "bank account invalid", please ensure you are not entering additional spaces or special characters including dashes, commas, periods, and asterisks in the first/last name field as well as in the bank account details fields. There is an 18 character limit (including all spaces) for the first and last name combined. All letters must be entered in upper case format.

When entering your bank name, please ensure that you are not entering any additional characters. Example: For Wilson Bank & Trust, just enter "Wilson Bank and Trust".

When entering your banking details, please do not enter any spaces, dashes or additional characters. Example: For account number 0123-0123-0123, enter "012301230123".

If the solution above is not successful, please provide us with a screen shot of the preceding page with the necessary information as well as the page after. This would help us greatly in finding the cause of the problem.

To capture a screen shot, please follow these steps:'

after I sent again with screen shot, he replied me as below

You full account number is [123-4-567890] but [123] is the branch code and [4] is a suffix. [567890] is what we needed.

but I was told by my bank, 4 is not a suffix, it's part of my account number as 4567890...

I found there's 6 digits limit in the bank account number field, what should I do if I have a 7 digits account??

Now no one reply me anymore....

"We apologize, but you have reached the monthly credit card deposit limit of $0.00 USD. Please enter an amount less than your remaining available credit of $0.00 USD or use a different deposit option."

credit card is verified, actually two credit card are verified.

why can I not deposit??????

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

same here, I think this has method!

thanks for ignoring our problem once again.
it seems like I am not the only one with this problem, are you disabling manually accounts so they can not topup their account with credit cards?

Hello Mr. Tarik. I requested bank transfer withdrawal id. D98C7-68352-12FEC it was remain pending from long time. but today I received mail from customer care department
But I don't see any balance in my account. Also When I withdrawal my balance was automatic got converted in INR from $ and also I was charged for bank transfer withdrawal. Now As the problem is from your side and not from my side. If you can not send bank transfers in India then you should have not opened the option for us. But I can understand there could be some problems but as the problems are from your side then why balance should be restored in $ and my currency conversion charges should be reversed and also bank transfer fee. Why should I have to pay currency conversion charges. And also INR is not allowed in Payza account, the currency converted Automatic because of bank transfer request. Then it should be restored to my original Balance as there is no mistake from my side. Also where is my money whey my account balance is 0 where my money gone after you declined withdrawal because of problems from your side. Also Bank transfer withdrawals should be disabled for Indian users if you are facing difficulties in sending them so that it wont affect more people like me.

kindly tell me please - LOCAL BANK TRANSFER IN INDIA IS WORKING OR NOT RIGHT NOW ?
WHY YOU IGNORE THIS PROBLEM MR TARIK ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back