The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not the only one with this problem Branders, my status even says completed, but the money never arrived and Marco keeps ignoring me. I've been waiting since July 3, so don't count on your money or an explanation soon.

money still not in my bank ?? why you ignore people who are waiting for money?? atleast reply them here.

bank withdrawl processed on 26 but still not arrived to my bank?? please any information??

44B11-D8CD2-95F3F

i got my money after many days but alertpay still paying so no bad words but please !!

your customer support is slow like hell, do something for it.

Hi Marco,

I withdrew money from my Payza account on July 16th and on July 24th it was still showing as pending. In that time I sent numerous e-mails and tweets, opened a support ticket, attempted to call and no one responded to any of my concerns.

Thinking it was an error on my par,t I canceled the transaction and then withdrew again for the bank transfer.

We are now on the SEVENTH business day of THIS transaction and it still shows as PENDING. I was using AlertPay for months and never had this problem?

I have opened another ticket (QFW-797-91249) and am yet to hear a reply. I am a bit frustrated because no one is answering my questions, and this was my rent money.

Can you help, please?
Hey Branders,

I apologize for the late response, it has been really busy online lately. Let me check that out for you.

Ok, so it looks the original transfer was delayed on our end then cancelled on your end. No worries though I explained this to the department in charge and they advised me that they will try to get this one out for you today.

Kind regards,
Marco

money still not in my bank ?? why you ignore people who are waiting for money?? atleast reply them here.

bank withdrawl processed on 26 but still not arrived to my bank?? please any information??

44B11-D8CD2-95F3F
Hey sammy, My colleague has sent you has sent you the transaction trace ID, check it out with your bank to see if they are able to locate the transaction using this. The batch was executed on 31/07/2012 3:36 PM, hope this helps you!

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

i got my money after many days but alertpay still paying so no bad words but please !!

your customer support is slow like hell, do something for it.
Hey sammy,

I am very glad to hear that you have received your funds. We understand the need to catch up with the back log so that we may offer more efficient real time support. Believe it or not we actually organized a ticket marathon last weekend, it proved to be very successful! We managed to knock out about 5000 tickets! We are setting up another one ticket marathon starting on the 10th.

Have a great weekend
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

We cant verify with debit card?I got this error:

and Malaysian bank not supported?
Hi MediaStar,

As is, we are currently taking Visa credit/debit cards. Amex and Mastercard however, are not an option for the time being. Our Malaysian members are able to add their bank accounts fro wire purposes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!
Kind regards,
Marco

Can you tell me how long it takes for the corporation documents to be verified?
Please also PM me if you can.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Dear Payza Support,

I made my First Withdrawal Request by Bank Wire on 21st July, And this Transaction was Marked as COMPLETED on 1st August, also i received email notification as "Bank Withdrawal Completed"

And As you said, I waited over 3 business days from 1st August.

But Still I didn't received my funds in my Bank Account.

Transaction Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9
Amount: $544

As I am a Indian Payza user, I can use only Bank Wire for my withdrawal option, So Please check this issue, & Help me as soon as you can!

And I just Submitted Only "1" Support Ticket about this issue, ID > XSW-615-72595

Hope I will get reply soon here...
Regards!

sir i am from india ......... can u transfer money to our banks ?? ..... or any extra fee is charged for that ??

Hi KingGripper,

Our Indian members are able to wire money to their bank accounts. It will take 2-4 business days for the transaction to complete and will cost $15USD.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Kind regards
Marco

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Hi Froomple,

I apologize for the delays and thank you for your continued patience. We're still investigating, we don't know the outcome just yet. We are however working towards a positive resolution to your dispute.

Kind regards,
Marco

Over a month now. :|

Reference Number
30815-AE666-3F020

Reference Number
AA91C-4F67C-E0BF1

Let me know when it will be cleared.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

What's your support ticket timings?

Hi spidohost,

It's hard to tell right now, it really depends what department you submit your ticket to. Have you submitted a ticket? Let me know I can follow up with our support for you.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Can you tell me how long it takes for the corporation documents to be verified?
Please also PM me if you can.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Hey Fish,

PM me with your account details, I can check your corporation document with our Business help desk.

Thanks!
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi Ranvins,

I had our support look into this for you. It turns out the transaction was batched out on the 3rd of August. Additionally we sent you the unique trade ID to follow up with your bank with if the transaction has yet to be credited.

Write back to the email sent out to you if the funds are still not showing credited after contacting your bank with the trade Id.

Kind regards,
Marco

Dear Payza Support,

I made my First Withdrawal Request by Bank Wire on 21st July, And this Transaction was Marked as COMPLETED on 1st August, also i received email notification as "Bank Withdrawal Completed"

And As you said, I waited over 3 business days from 1st August.

But Still I didn't received my funds in my Bank Account.

Transaction Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9
Amount: $544

As I am a Indian Payza user, I can use only Bank Wire for my withdrawal option, So Please check this issue, & Help me as soon as you can!

And I just Submitted Only "1" Support Ticket about this issue, ID > XSW-615-72595

Hope I will get reply soon here...
Regards!

Payza Soport? Inexistent!!!! I submited 2 ticekets few weeks old..I posted on Payza Facebook, Payza Tweeter..and no answer!! Worst support ever!
My tickets: #NNI-534-40254, #TOW-988-64383
My email: payments@royaltyhits.com
Please DOWNGRADE my account from Busssiness Unverified back to Pro Verified. ( or Bussiness Verified if qualify). I'm unable to send, withdraw any funds just because my account it's Bussiness Unverified.. I'm a old customer , 6-7 years old..and my account it's verified.!!!

Hello my name is ruben ,my account of payza is vopilamotupo@hotmail.com I make a wire

Hello my name is ruben ,my account of payza is vopilamotupo@hotmail.com I make a wire transfer of payza of 180 dollars the 25-07-2012 and the money not arrive to my account.
The payza deposit code is 169F6-BA002-SF750
but the bank will write this code wrong
The reaL CODE TO THE payza deposit code of transactio deposit code is
169F6-BA002-5F750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back