The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly Reply ASAP

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Hey Everyone,

This afternoon I received an internal memo explaining that there are delays with the Indian bank transfer. Not much information was provided other than more details will soon follow. They are going to actually send everyone affected a mass email with an explanation shortly.

Stay tuned peeps,
Tarik

Hello Tarik,

I switched from Paypal to Payza jus' so that I can operate freely and due to constant recommendation towards the same from my vast number of clients.

The very first week, I got in a few thousand dollars from my clients and I withdrew twice to my Bank Account one on September 7, 2012 and another on September 8, 2012.

It has been 13 days now, I haven't received the transfer.

The worst part is that there is no TRANSACTION OR REFERENCE NUMBER visible when I click on the details in the "Pending" status. It has disappeared for some reason.

Without a reference number I can't raise a ticket as it is mandatory.

I tried calling up your Phone lines and I get an automated answer saying that due to increase in volume of calls, the wait time is longer and as expected no one came online after waiting for a long time. I was charged for the wait, which in ISD rates is too much of a dent in my pocket.

I tried transferring money through Alertexchanger to Western Union but to no avail, the money i transferred there too is stuck as Alertexhanger says that Payza is yet to approve of the transaction.

This is hard earned money Tarik... And my clients' trust got me here and the worst part is nobody bothers to even listen to my problem...

Are you guys scamming me or is there any result in sight????

I can't provide you my transaction numbers becuase it is not showing up in the account, so here is my username: aravind@confidenz.biz

Reply me asap.

Cheers :)

Aravind

Last edited:
Bank wire in India

Hello,friends
In Bank wire option Which code you write in the place of Bank Code?
Do you write bank IFSC Code in the place of Bank Code?

Please reply

after passing 15 days what a great response by support team

http://www.wjunction.com/123-payza/153309-recent-scammed-need-payza-support-help-new-post.html

after 15 days they told me exchanging money is not allowed great whaoo the person (which is me) who made this mistake have no justice and the scammer (who scam me 100$) who have still active account + blog and good exchange service description still safe with my scammed money.

no actions taken for scammer after all proofs no legal terms for that guy so everyone must remember one thing here in Payza policies. if you are user then they don't care if you are a scammer then they will never take action against you so be a scammer and u will be rich in payza.

well very disappointed with payza services just wanna say bye take care.

It's been six days we were asked to transfer money from account to Payza alertpay debit card, but so far this pending transfer.

Check out this site mate !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Financial_System_Code

It should be the equivalent :)

Regards,
Tarik

Hello,friends
In Bank wire option Which code you write in the place of Bank Code?
Do you write bank IFSC Code in the place of Bank Code?

Please reply

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Hello Payza_Advisor,

I requested my money by Bank Wire in 13.09.2012 , But it still PENDING !

Hit me up with the details such as transaction reference number

Thanks!
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Hello Payza_Advisor,You think I can help Payza validate my account? :thank you so much...

Sure! Verification varies from region to region but we accept documents from all countries. Our verification team would look for a valid photo Id and a recent proof of address. You can submit them in a support ticket to our Verification Support, take about 2-4 days to hear back from them.

If you have a Visa set up, go ahead and validate it, you'll get a small charge under 2 dollars on your statement, your best bet is to check your online banking for the amounts. Once validated, the credit card deposit feature becomes available and your account becomes verified :)

There are other alternatives in place depending on where your from but I suggest checking out the Verification FAQ for more details

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/131/account-verification

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Hey Peeps, If I noticed many sent PMs and also posted on the thread. I just wanted to give you a heads up, the PMs are answered so I won't reply to the thread posts unless they haven't been PMd.

Thanks everyone!
Tarik

Right now I think it's the best bet, If any one has pending Indian bank transfers, cancel them and let me know the transaction ID number. I'll make sure the funds get returned to your available balances.

Take care everyone
Tarik

So you suggest Indian users to cancel Bank transfer ?

I have verified my account, and requested money withdraw to bank wire 2 days ago. Now i tried to login and my account is blocked. Any reason for that or solution? I checked my mail there is nothing about that.

Validate my Account

Hello Payza_Advisor, Try validating my charge card account, But I always get this error despite the fact that my card can do business online. I know no is happening.There are serious problems?. Tell me please ...
I wait your response please...
You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information.

I just logged into my payza and found this and till now i tried to log in 6th time and everytime i do that. I am getting this on my main account page. Is this normal or should i submit a ticket right away. I am verified.

[SLIDE]http://imageshack.us/a/img11/6534/32428942.png[/SLIDE]

Need your support in this Payza :(

hiii sir . i am from india today i request bank wire how many days it will take to receive in bank . please info me its my first withdraw :)

At least Duke, you can open their website, I can't do neither that, but they are ignoring me...

Sent them a ticket and they will sort this out mate. :)

I just logged into my payza and found this and till now i tried to log in 6th time and everytime i do that. I am getting this on my main account page. Is this normal or should i submit a ticket right away. I am verified.

[SLIDE]http://imageshack.us/a/img11/6534/32428942.png[/SLIDE]

Need your support in this Payza :(

Problem still not resolved after 2 hours. This is really strange for me. I never ever face this kind of problem here on payza/alertpay.

Already sent a ticket regarding this. Hope that Payza support will see it.

@Payze_Advisor:- Please do check my PM i sent you here. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back