The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can but never send money from 1st - 2nd or 2nd - 1st...

can i make 2 account i alertpay or more to make my business easy

Hi ahmed,

I wanted to mentioned to you that the email associated to each AlertPay account has to be different. However, if you want to manage all your businesses from the same account, the Business Account Type could be an interesting choice. It all depends on what your needs are with regards to online financial services.

@nirmalpattara, thanks to assisting a fellow WJ member!

Tanya

So you decided to skip and never reply to ticket?

Ticket ID: ZSI-551530

Mar 25 (5 days ago)

I should probably file a case against the company. Give my money back.

Hi BattleDuty,

To re-iterate, I represent AlertPay on this forum and address non-customer support questions. My colleague Tarik (AlertPay Team) addresses Customer Support questions. This was first mentioned on post #1139 here .

As a result, I do not have access to your ticket meaning that I cannot resolve your customer support issue for you since it is not my jurisdiction.

Thanks for your understanding,
Tanya

[/COLOR]
Hi arslen,

Deposit by credit cards have been enabled which means that you can use your credit card to add money to your AlertPay account. You can read more: http://blog.alertpay.com/2012/03/new...s-deposit.html

All the best,
Tanya

Can we verify account using credit card?

Hi Gonzo1136,
Credit cards can solely be used for deposits at the moment yet when credit cards will be able to be used for verification, we'll let you know since it is appreciated by many.

Thanks,
Tanya

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

^^Can I call up and verify? :'( It's been months and still waiting..
Please understand.

Regards

Hi BattleDuty,
I shall look into this and AlertPay Team will let you know. Thanks for your cooperation as this helps us help you!

Tanya

Last edited:
The most shittie support i have even see, this company for me its like a fu... scam im really angry of the really damm and unprofessional support of this company, i cant understand how this company says they are better than Paypal.

Paypal answers the mails this company its like a fu... robot answer them, here on wjunction too, i tell over and over again my situation and its the same thing ALWAYS.

Like a fu.... robot.

I call them and wait 9 minutes for a response and NOTHING NO ONE SUPPORT ME, MAYBE if someone of Alertpay see this can finally fix my situation because this is really unprofessional its a disaster company.

And yet no response at all from my case, Almost a month and nothing

The most stupid thing here is for what im a Personal Pro Verified if they dont response anything to me its like im non client...., FIX MY PROBLEMS!!

Ticket ID: DAX-947201

no answer yet. not in here, not in ticket, not in PM. why ignoring this matter ?

Still no reply about that, sended support ticket also.

how to withdraw $$ to bank account ? their is no such option.

Hi,

i have added my bank account & Its Confirmed (status Says).

ndmn9s.png

But Still you have not added any bank account to your alertpay account ????

Hi AP,

I just received a fund of €101, but in my account there are only €98.23, where does the fee €2.77 come from?

Personal Starter accounts pay no receiving fees on up to $400 USD or equivalent/month or $2,000 USD. I am really confused.

Plz kindly check my ticket: GQB-282706

Thanks in advance,

Alessio

No replys here neither in the ticket, why ignoring it?

@ AlertPay Support

How Can I hide my real name from dialog box of payment after clicking on Donation button? (I'm the donation receiver).

Last edited:
Worst Alertpay Support

My Alertpay account Restricted in the mid of last month, i not got any replies from support from more than 18 days.Looks like 2012 will be their last year in business.Support getting worst.

DQZ-603169 (Got last Reply on 16 March)
PUN-982296 (Created new ticket on 26 March, No reply yet)

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Here is something very interesting for all of you guys,
When i replied to two questions at getsatisfaction, The alertpay support removed both of my replies.
i have inserted an image for you guys to see.Just have a look and see how they are trying to hide their lack of support.
alertpay-sucks.jpg

@ AlertPay Support

How Can I hide my real name from dialog box of payment after clicking on Donation button? (I'm the donation receiver).

Hello Baleegh999,

This is a great question. The Business account will give you the option of operating under a Business profile. This means you won't have to display your name publicly on payment pages.

Let me know if you have another questions

Kind regards,
Tarik

Hi, I'm waiting to get my account verified.

I just signed up a few hours ago. I did the phone verification with no problem. I scanned and sent a picture of a photo ID with my mailing address on it as well.

This is the Ticket ID ZUI-328471.

I would like to get verified asap. Thank you!

Hey Shobi,

This circumstance was to be a special scenario. We are reconsidering the status of your AlertPay account ;). Stay clear of anything that could get picked up as a violation against our user agreement.

Thanks for your cooperation
Regards,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back