The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,

a bankwire withdrawal appears as "completed" but is yet to appear in the a/c . usually,how long does it take after this?

Hi sceneguy,
Please allow 2 to 4 business days for it to be completed. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

All the best,
Tanya

^^its normal for them. no issues with bank wire so far

issues are with check withdrawal, bank transfer, verification, VISA & MC processing

how to verify alertpay using photo id and address verification? i am indian,i can provide photo id like pan card,but about address verification? i am just a student,i dont have any bill or any statement in my name,all are in my fathers name,then how to verify address? please answer.

same shit for me!! Indian users cannot withdraw!

ALERTPAY SUCKS!

It's the same for my Country, I've been able to perform bank withdrawals of amounts upto $1200 on MoneyBookers but can't seem to do anything with Alertpay at the moment. Why isn't the option available for most Countries?

Hi sceneguy,
Please allow 2 to 4 business days for it to be completed. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

All the best,
Tanya
Okay,
it takes 2-4 business days AFTER it appears as completed in the account overview page?

It's the same for my Country, I've been able to perform bank withdrawals of amounts upto $1200 on MoneyBookers but can't seem to do anything with Alertpay at the moment. Why isn't the option available for most Countries?

Hi Gh0st,
Where are you located?

Thanks,
Tanya

Hey AP,

Just a quick question. Just went through two verification's for accepting sales on my website(s). Making a withdraw and I have to go through another review for this. Any idea how long of a process that usually is?

AlertPay this is realy bad for companys Change it!!!:
Your payments will be held for 14 days for Credit Card payments and 14 days for AlertPay Balance payments before they will be released to your account. Please note that hold times are standard for all AlertPay sellers and depend on various factors including account age and industry. Holds are necessary to cover chargebacks and enhance the security of our system. This time period may be subject to change after you have established your business with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

AlertPay this is realy bad for companys Change it!!!:
Your payments will be held for 14 days for Credit Card payments and 14 days for AlertPay Balance payments before they will be released to your account. Please note that hold times are standard for all AlertPay sellers and depend on various factors including account age and industry. Holds are necessary to cover chargebacks and enhance the security of our system. This time period may be subject to change after you have established your business with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello WorldWideXS,

The hold times are determined by our merchant risk team. They vary from business to business ranging from zero days to 28 days. After having established a business relationship with us you can send a request to have the hold times re-assessed. Send your request to Businesshelpdesk@Alertpay.com.

Kind regards,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back