The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way to get my alertpay verified i have tried a lot only method left is bank wire i tried that but no success . I want my account to be verified . if any document needed let me know i will submit them .

Do you guys start accepting credit cards i read some where else that you start that but i don't see that :( kindly update us about that Thanks!

I cant work with this paymant gateway from like 10 days, all the time the paymants are not registred on my whmcs system i have my account fully verified and lot of things and nothing days ago this system not working for me

Hey Betz,

What is the ticket Id number? I will make sure your question is answered.

Thanks in advance,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Hey BattleDuty,

Wire deposits work as long as your bank allows for these types of transactions. Maybe you can ask some of the Indian members on the forum to see what banks have been successfull for them. As for the documents you submitted, they unfortunately could not get authenticated.

Cheers,
Tarik

Very rare to get it successful, hope you know that only some bank will be able to pay as USD.

I found a bug in WHMCS with alertpay fee thing. I contacted WHMCS but was said that its a bug in API of Alertpay. Sent a PM to Alertpay Team with exact details.
Kindly let your team know and get that fixed asap.

Dear AlertPay Team,

If a alertpay user moves from country A to country B, how can he update his country of residence in his alertpay profile if you make it "unchangeable"? Is the only solution closing the alertpay account and re-creating it with the new country?

Best wishes,
Somik.

Hi Pankaj, what is the bug? Can you tell more about it?

The bug is that in my WHMCS transactions actual fee is not reflecting, but the income is fee.

I mean, if a user pays like $30 and approx. $2 is the fee (say).
Net income in transactions page should be $28.
But the transaction shows fee as $28.

WHMCS team confirmed that the error is in Alertpay API response.
Reported that to Alertpay team.

I would like to know in which countries you could withdraw money from an atm using the prepaid card, and in which countries you couldn't do that.

About the foreign exchange fee (2.5%), if I choose to withdraw from my local atm dollars and not the local currency I assume I don't have to pay any fee, right?

hey,

My Alertpay Account is now verified [Personal Starter verified].

Have Some Question -

After Got verified: [Personal Starter verified]
1) Have Any Monthly Limitation For Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank ?
2) if yes how to remove that monthly limitation?
3) by upgrade my account to pro .... can i Receive/Send or Withdraw to bank unlimited amounts ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back