The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alerttpay team @ can u tell when will tthe check verify option be available to indians or it will never be available because some months back in verification it was just phone verify and we r verified now its 2 steps and of which second step is check withdrawl which is also not avlaible for indians ... How ridiculous ,,,

[FONT=&quot]Hi CloudShadow[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I cannot really speak about that, as the time frames are different for every bank around the world.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It really depends on how quickly your bank processes and routes the funds to your account.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sean[/FONT]

Just wanted to confirm that i have successfully received the wire in my bank account. Took 6 working days to get the money but i dont mind that at all. :)

Thanks sean for helping out with the wire.

Cheers.

I have problem i request withdrawal via bank wire to my bank

Process was completed but i didn't receive the money WHY?

I send you a PM

alerttpay team @ can u tell when will tthe check verify option be available to indians or it will never be available because some months back in verification it was just phone verify and we r verified now its 2 steps and of which second step is check withdrawl which is also not avlaible for indians ... How ridiculous ,,,

Hi sumtims

Our verification process is based on the agreements we have in place with our service partners. We must abide by their policies and procedures.

Indian members may verify their accounts through bank wire deposit. We have many Indian members that have verified their AlertPay accounts through this method and are pleased how it worked.

In an attempt to offer better support to the community, and prevent the thread from becoming too cluttered I will make announcements concerning services or features, or you may consult our blog http://blog.alertpay.com/ for the latest news.

I thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers

Sean

I have problem i request withdrawal via bank wire to my bank

Process was completed but i didn't receive the money WHY?

I send you a PM

Hi piratsko

The "completed" status indicates that the bank wire has been exported from our system. It may take a few days for your bank to process the funds, and then direct it to your account.

Please refrain from posting in the support thread that you have PMed me.
We are notified when we have received new PMs.

Cheers

Sean

Help me please

Hello AP Team,

Iam an alertpay honest member i have done 3 money withraw using Bankwire option and now i was going again to withraw my money thats this error apears

Your account must be verified to create a bank wire withdrawal. Please have your account verified and try again.

i have verified my acount using Phone validation

so then this error shows to me?

i sent 3 tickets to AP support center but they have replied same answer

that your verify you account with these steps,

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profile”.
3. Under “Personal”, click on “Verification”.
4. Select bank wire from the list of options.
5. Follow the instructions for verification purposes.

i was goin to verify acount with those steps but after complete 3 steps i stucked cause (4. Select bank wire from the list of options.) in list of country options pakistan not included so how can i verify my account,

And the last one iam not a bussiness man and i dont have credit card,

i hope u will solve my problem i really need my money at this time.

best regards

Hello AP Team,

Iam an alertpay honest member i have done 3 money withraw using Bankwire option and now i was going again to withraw my money thats this error apears

Your account must be verified to create a bank wire withdrawal. Please have your account verified and try again.

i have verified my acount using Phone validation

so then this error shows to me?

i sent 3 tickets to AP support center but they have replied same answer

that your verify you account with these steps,

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Under Personal, click on Verification.
4. Select bank wire from the list of options.
5. Follow the instructions for verification purposes.

i was goin to verify acount with those steps but after complete 3 steps i stucked cause (4. Select bank wire from the list of options.) in list of country options pakistan not included so how can i verify my account,

And the last one iam not a bussiness man and i dont have credit card,

i hope u will solve my problem i really need my money at this time.

best regards

HI AdilAli

Please scroll through the list once more, Pakistan is on the list. Members in Pakistan are able to conduct bank wire deposits along with withdrawals.

If the service was unavailable in Pakistan, you would not have been able to withdrawal via bank wire.

Cheers

Sean

HI AdilAli

Please scroll through the list once more, Pakistan is on the list. Members in Pakistan are able to conduct bank wire deposits along with withdrawals.

If the service was unavailable in Pakistan, you would not have been able to withdrawal via bank wire.

Cheers

Sean

Hi,
hey theres no pakistan in the list, but how can u say that service not available in pakistan i have done 3 sucessful withrawal now facing this kind of problem please help me

again, i have done mobile verification

Thanks

Hi,
hey theres no pakistan in the list, but how can u say that service not available in pakistan i have done 3 sucessful withrawal now facing this kind of problem please help me

again, i have done mobile verification

Thanks

Hi

I'm sorry for the confusion, but in order for me to assist you further could you please PM me your AlertPay account name.

Please refrain from posting that you have PMed us. We are notified when we receive new PMs.

Or you may contact our support team at 1-514-748-5774.

Cheers

Sean

Hello,
I used your recognized exchanger (alertexchanger) to exchange 200$ from Alertpay to Bank Wire, they said that the transfer processes takes 3 days but I have sent the money since 11/25/2011 and I have not received anything until now. I emailed them but they don't reply ! :facepalm:
Can you help me please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back