The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am Pre-registered for the Alertpay Debit card. I want to know, After I receive the card, Can I verify my account using that card????
Thank you!!!

Hi Computerbuddy,

Great question that I think other members of this community have as well. I will let Tarik explain it to you since it is a customer support issue.

All the best,
Tanya

hey .. AlertPay Rep when we recieve Alertpay Card.. after registration

Hey D@ni,

By pre-registering for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card you are reserving your card for when the Card is ready to be ordered.

The card should be out soon! Once it's out, if pre-selected, you will be the first to be notified when the card is available for ordering.

Best regards,
Tarik

I don't know why alertpay do it with me
they will not remove the hold also I repeat it at every message ( I am not resbonsible for the sender documents and I can't force the sender to upload his documents )
I already talked with the sender and he said that he will not upload his documents
and now all my business is stopped because 90% of it rely on alertpay
and contradiction that you here at wjunction at a private message you said that I can open a new account and no problem with it
and when I contact with alertpay supportdesk they said that I can't open a new account till the case is soled
I will be go mad if it continue .
so please help the ticket ID is "ZVZ-475511"
waiting any person to help me and make me able to restore my account

up waiting answer

Hey D@ni,

By pre-registering for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card you are reserving your card for when the Card is ready to be ordered.

The card should be out soon! Once it's out, if pre-selected, you will be the first to be notified when the card is available for ordering.

Best regards,
Tarik

thanks tarik brother ..........
as i already ask u my account is hacked and i submit a ticket ........ 24 hours are complete but no responce really afraid :'(

Hey EngSniper,

You can verify your alertpay account by submitting us a support ticket containing the following information:

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

You will also have to complete our phone validation procedure. To start the phone validation procedure, just follow these steps:
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profile”.
3. Under “Personal” Select “Verification”.
4. Click on “Phone Validation” and complete the steps.
Be sure to select Verification from the link bellow.
https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Best regards
Tarik

Hey EngSniper,

You can verify your alertpay account by submitting us a support ticket containing the following information:

• Proof of address, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible. Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number or account balances.

You will also have to complete our phone validation procedure. To start the phone validation procedure, just follow these steps:
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profileâ€.
3. Under “Personal†Select “Verificationâ€.
4. Click on “Phone Validation†and complete the steps.
Be sure to select Verification from the link bellow.
https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Best regards
Tarik

Thanks Tarik :)

Is it true that the Alertpay USD cards will be available only after 3 or 4 months ? Please inform us when the card will be available so we use another way to deposit/withdraw from Alertpay if it will come late.

thanks tarik brother ..........
as i already ask u my account is hacked and i submit a ticket ........ 24 hours are complete but no responce really afraid :'(

Hi D@ni,

Don't worry yet since AlertPay responds to questions asked online OR tickets within 48 business hours which is 2 business days (as per our Service Level Agreement). Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

Please note also that this 48 hour time frame is reset every time you update a ticket before it is replied to.

Thanks for your patience.

Tanya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back