VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate the dedi special server, what DC is Chicago? Denver?

Thanks

I am not sure which Special Dedi server are you talking about mate? This is a VPS/VDS thread so you could either PM me or reply in the appropriate topic and we can provide you accurate information.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I see other users asking about seedbox clients and usage. I'm looking for a VPS to run as a seedbox for me and my flatmate. huntereyes apparently ran into trouble for running a torrent client. Was it because of heavy usage or just load? And is there any limit to the upstream bandwidth that I should know about? I'm not planning to abuse the server but I could easily use a couple TB of bandwidth each month between seeding and downloading via FTP to my home computer. And are there any discount codes currently available for new users?

I've used 4 different hosts in 6 months and I'm really trying to find a place that I can stay for a while so apologies for all of my questions.

after 36 hours still waiting for my VDS !!!

Your server is installed right now, you will receive your VDS details within 30 minutes.

I see other users asking about seedbox clients and usage. I'm looking for a VPS to run as a seedbox for me and my flatmate. huntereyes apparently ran into trouble for running a torrent client. Was it because of heavy usage or just load? And is there any limit to the upstream bandwidth that I should know about? I'm not planning to abuse the server but I could easily use a couple TB of bandwidth each month between seeding and downloading via FTP to my home computer. And are there any discount codes currently available for new users?

I've used 4 different hosts in 6 months and I'm really trying to find a place that I can stay for a while so apologies for all of my questions.

We allow unmetered Bandwidth on our VPS but we do not allow abuse (High Load). And I am sorry we do not have any discount for VPS right now.

uTorrent is giving errors.
Kindly respond to ticket: #918012

@eddyj:
Its good. But it would be wiser to go for Linux. ;)

Your ticket was replied long time ago.

Regards
TehHost Staff

@eddyj:
Its good. But it would be wiser to go for Linux. ;)

I already use Debian on my current slot so I'm very familiar with Linux. A Windows based VPS holds no interest for me.

We allow unmetered Bandwidth on our VPS but we do not allow abuse (High Load). And I am sorry we do not have any discount for VPS right now.

Regards
TehHost Staff

What kind of load do you consider "high?" I'd like to check my current VPS and then come back with the numbers to see if it would be acceptable to you in case I decide to switch.

Last edited:
I already use Debian on my current slot so I'm very familiar with Linux. A Windows based VPS holds no interest for me.

What kind of load do you consider "high?" I'd like to check my current VPS and then come back with the numbers to see if it would be acceptable to you in case I decide to switch.

There is no fixed number. A fair usage system is followed where each user is entitled to consume resources to such a point where other users arent affected.This is done to ensure that each and every user on the server has is provided with a seamless experience . With a VDS however we have no reservations. You can max out /do whatever you wish to as long as it doesnt not violate our TOS.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thanks guys!!Good Speeds,Great Support.
They installed me sBorg,Transmission for free on my VPS.
+1 to Tehhost..
Awesome as always!!!!

same here been with them more the month ... I have used many of their services before.. and they helped me always... great service n support +1

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS REALLY FAST AND GOOD

MY VOUCH FOR Tehhost.net

Thanks for the reviews guys.

FLAT 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL SEMI-DEDICATED PLANS

Use code : 20offsemi

Regards
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
TehHost are one of the best companies on WJ, I have a VDS with them with Custom specifications and have never had problems, I have asked many questions from the staff and have always had a prompt answer within 1 hour.

I would recommend TehHost to anyone on WJ and other forums.

TehHost are one of the best companies on WJ, I have a VDS with them with Custom specifications and have never had problems, I have asked many questions from the staff and have always had a prompt answer within 1 hour.

I would recommend TehHost to anyone on WJ and other forums.

Thanks for the review mate. :)

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back