VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why UK RDP is down? X-(

This is a VPS/VDS Sales thread and not an RDP support thread. Please post in appropriate threads or open a support ticket for us to investigate the issue further.

DUE TO VERY GOOD RESPONSE FROM CLIENTS WE ARE EXTENDING OUR 50% OFF CODE FOR ANOTHER 5 USERS

CODE : 50OFFVMS

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I have responded if they allow warez link

I hope your answer

to buy a VPS

May I know did you open a support ticket or PM any of our reps here?? Please PM me if you didnt.

We do allow Warez Linking on our Offshore VPS Plans . (NL).
Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

coupon is not working,pls email me, do you setup php video sharing websites with all the req and would you do free transfer of website to vps after buying?

coupon is not working,pls email me, do you setup php video sharing websites with all the req and would you do free transfer of website to vps after buying?

I am sorry but the discount has expired. PM me info about which plan you are interested in and we might offer you a deal. We might transfer your site depending on the size and some other factors but cannot guarantee beforehand. You can obviously go for a managed service to ensure that your server is fully managed.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

from few months i am using tehhost semi dedicated server its awesome speeds and awesome support giving this is the best services and servers i had seen so guys if u want to take any server don't hesitate to take from tehhost its best hosting service

from few months i am using tehhost semi dedicated server its awesome speeds and awesome support giving this is the best services and servers i had seen so guys if u want to take any server don't hesitate to take from tehhost its best hosting service

Thanks for the review mate . Appreciate it :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back