VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all,

I didnot say that your servers are bad

Read my reply again I heard today that vps gone offline or slow again like it was happen before when I was active so what does it means?

It means problem is still there thats what I want to say

I m doing 250 transload its strange

I was uploading 10 files at same time and load jumped to 100%

If u dont believe then install Team viewer and I will tell u hows it jumping to 100% by just giving 5 to 10 links to any file host

I dont think that its my fault?

As far as my ticket concerned kindly check it again and I want urgent reply for that

Thanks
Yes, I've had the same issue, except whenever I add a torrent I go from ~20% load to 100%. Today they suspended my account without warning or proof saying I'm abusing their server. As far as I know non public torrents are allowed. Absolutely ridiculous. I've paid a large sum of money and not getting the service I paid for. No replies to tickets or chat, which may seem fine since its Christmas; but they took the time to suspend my account on Christmas. So stupid.

Super fast VPS and awesome service....Thumbs up from me:D
12acdcb3da.jpg

interested in buying VPS
i need good internet speed and also i need to install various application

windows xp operating system(PREFERABLE)

hard disk less than 100gb is fine

please suggest me some good plans

any Christmas discount available ?

I would definitely suggest you the Semi-Dedicated 1 Plan which would be perfect for you needs(including a Windows XP OS).

You can check them out here
http://billing.tehhost.net/cart.php?gid=9

@lukip plz pm me ur IM and tk a look at
View Ticket #654425 been waiting since yesterday
It has been done for you.

Thanx guys, your customer service and help has been top notch! I am glad I picked your RDP.

I am glad you liked our service. We appreciate your review.

Yes, I've had the same issue, except whenever I add a torrent I go from ~20% load to 100%. Today they suspended my account without warning or proof saying I'm abusing their server. As far as I know non public torrents are allowed. Absolutely ridiculous. I've paid a large sum of money and not getting the service I paid for. No replies to tickets or chat, which may seem fine since its Christmas; but they took the time to suspend my account on Christmas. So stupid.

Werent you the same guy who was complaining a few days ago that the speeds are dismal? I dont see anybody else complaining. If You abuse the service you will have to pay the price. We cannot and will not let other users suffer just because you have decided to take it on. As you see everybody else is using their server. And Yes we monitor our servers 24*7 to ensure users to get top notch service.

Super fast VPS and awesome service....Thumbs up from me:D
12acdcb3da.jpg

Thanks for the review mate. The 2Gbit speeds are really awesome ;)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

@lukip006 yes, i was but it has since been fixed. however how the hell does that mean i abused your servers? that makes no sense... please fix it. is running rutorrent not allowed?

Server Performance is very slow again :(

I just did a complete scan and server is working absolutely fine, load is nearly 0.10 and response time is very high. I recommend you to check your VPS usage by using "top" command before posting such comments in our SALES THREAD next time.

c8daf8d81e.png

Regards
TehHost Staff

ordered plan 1 Semi-Dedicated Servers - Semi Dedicated Plan 1

Order Number: 1539227322

operating system windows xp

hope so i get delivery fast

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE lukip006

Looking to buy a VPS.Can you install sBorg,Transmission and Webmin Panel for a old customer like me ??? :)

Sure mate,We can ofcourse do it for you.

ordered plan 1 Semi-Dedicated Servers - Semi Dedicated Plan 1

Order Number: 1539227322

operating system windows xp

hope so i get delivery fast

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE lukip006

Received your order mate :).
Your order is currently being setup.You would receive your details within 2 hours.

Regard

ordered 8 hours ago (Semi-Dedicated Servers - Semi Dedicated Plan 3 )! still my payment is pending!!!

Please PM me with your order number so that we can check it out right away.
As far as I can see no payments are incomplete so some kind of information to cross-check would be needed.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back