VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Site not work...

We are having some technical issues with our billing/support portal after upgrading it to latest version. but all services are up and running, Live chat is also online and working like always

Support and Billing center will be online within next 12 hours

Regards
TehHost Staff

i have two sites one "big" (not much) and one small i used rapidleech and sometimes tflux with 512 and 768 i not have problem with my actual host (knowinserv) so i guess theres no problem if i use nl vps 1 right?

I asked that same question at the start of this thread, here was their response:

The Main server CPU is Intel Xeon X3440 4x (2x 2.9GHz)
You will get a 2.2GHz dedicated CPU power with VPS3
We have plans to host only 6-8 VPS on this node

We offer all all major linux flavors
Centos 5 (32-64)
Centos 6 (32-64)
Debian 6 (32-64)
Ubuntu 11.04 (32-64)

No windows is not available, However we have plans to launch Windows VPS/RDP within a week

Regards
TehHost Staff

I guess if the specs and price will be about equal to the Win RDP I'm using atm I'm going to switch to you guys next month. The support for the Linux VPS has always been great ;)

I'm currently using a dedicated server through OVH/Kimsufi on the 2G plan with sBorg and Transmission installed. Besides the obvious uplink speed increase, do you think either your VPS or the sBorg Extreme will provide me with more processing power? My server takes a very very long time to unrar/rar files.

i reboot my vps, after dat nothing working fIne. at file manager IN boot directory there ws many files, but no one is showing now. Though space is using,
i installed vnc.. :(

I'm currently using a dedicated server through OVH/Kimsufi on the 2G plan with sBorg and Transmission installed. Besides the obvious uplink speed increase, do you think either your VPS or the sBorg Extreme will provide me with more processing power? My server takes a very very long time to unrar/rar files.

If you like good processing power I would suggest you go for VPS 4,as we give dedicated CPU core in addition to that you will also have the 2Gbit Port Power.:)

i reboot my vps, after dat nothing working fIne. at file manager IN boot directory there ws many files, but no one is showing now. Though space is using,
i installed vnc.. :(

Please Open a support ticket and it shall be done by our Technical Support staff.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back